The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
#1 What do YOU do when you've been married to someone for a long time and now it is once again gift buying season and you can't think of anything to get your spouse?

A gift card to one of her favorite stores might be appreciated. :) Another idea is to check out any shows or concerts that may be upcoming (even in the spring) and buy 2 tickets, so you both can go. A lot of people like show tickets. If she's a spa type of gal, a gift certificate to a nice spa or hair salon might be something she'd enjoy.

SteveBrickNJ

A gift card to one of her favorite stores might be appreciated. :) Another idea is to check out any shows or concerts that may be upcoming (even in the spring) and buy 2 tickets, so you both can go. A lot of people like show tickets. If she's a spa type of gal, a gift certificate to a nice spa or hair salon might be something she'd enjoy.
Well thanks for taking the time to share some ideas. I like the spa idea. Gift cards we give to out of state relatives. For my wife I'd rather do something other than a gift card. Yet even if the even if the Spa has a gift card or more likely it will be as you say a gift certificate, that would be ok....because it is not something she would normally do....it is something just for her....special...thoughtful....a good suggestion.
We just went to a Jason Mrarz concert. We'll maybe take a break for pricey concerts. I saw on the alerts that there are two other quotes for me to read. Thanks again @MinnieM123

SteveBrickNJ

Does she have a hobby? Like getting pampered? Favorite expensive place to eat you never go to? Weekend get away?
Her hobby is watching streaming dramas. We do that together.
We can go out to eat, but my daughter and I enjoy it too.
I'm seeking something that is for her and her alone. Minnie's Spa idea is the leading candidate. Maybe my daughter and I can get her new pjs or a robe. Something warm for winter? How would that be?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Her hobby is watching streaming dramas. We do that together.
We can go out to eat, but my daughter and I enjoy it too.
I'm seeking something that is for her and her alone. Minnie's Spa idea is the leading candidate. Maybe my daughter and I can get her new pjs or a robe. Something warm for winter? How would that be?
Now you're talking nice jammies, robe and a spa day:inlove:

CoreNovawarAMM

Tim Tracker posted a video from Celebration the other night. It showed a holiday celebration with an ice skating rink and fake snow. They also went on a street that sounded like Jeeters Bend? It had loads of lit up homes that had coordinated lights. It was reaaly lovely.
Yes, that would be Jeeter Bend, that has all the lit-up homes. About half the street on both sides is set up with a coordinated light show, projections, etc. It’s quite impressive!
The ice-skating rink is pretty interesting...it’s painted wood, I think. The tree wasn’t there last year—they had “snoap” (snow made of soap bubbles) on the ground instead. The tree is so pretty; I’m glad they put it up instead of the snoap.😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom