The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Congrats!!

P.S.: From your previous description of the above plan, the one thing that stood out to me was the movie room. :jawdrop:

As a kid, we had a "playroom" in the basement of the house, with one tv, that the 4 of us siblings would fight over, which programs to watch. There was old, mismatched furniture down there, and a toy box with current and hand-me-down toys (some in tough shape--puzzles missing pieces, teddy bear missing an arm, etc.). ;)

I have a feeling that the room you're designing won't quite look like our "playroom" of years ago. :joyfull:

Hahaaa...!!! NOPE!!! ;)
We never even had a playroom (no basements)...!!! :eek: ;)
If we wanted to play inside we played in our bedrooms or the family room where the only TV in the house was.
And, once our lil’ sis came along, myself and my 2 younger bros shared the same bedroom...!!! :bored: ;)

donaldtoo

Very cool font!!! My daughter found a website to download fonts and there was a Disney one, but I don't have a word program that supports it. DD got office for free through school, but I don't have a recent version. :(

It is cool indeed!!! :)
I tried to figure out how to imbed it, but, couldn’t for now, so just took a screen shot, cropped the pic, and posted as per normal.
Hopefully, with a little more experimentation, I can figure out how to imbed the text...!!! :)
The site is fontmeme.com.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom