The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hi!! I actually didn't have her for turkey day! I started painting my room a fun happy color, took in a temporary foster dog, went on a hike, and I bought a puzzle!! Which of course I couldn't fully finish because said foster dog ate three pieces, lol

Hope everyone's turkey day was amazing!!
Thank you for being a foster mom:) Maybe Jack's roommate;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
No big plans. My mom comes to town this weekend though and will stay with me for a few days. We have our house decorated for christmas and I even bought the cutest hot cocoa mugs for us. A is all about presents and has pointed out literally everything in Target. I hope Santa is doing deadlifts, LOL.
Enjoy the days of big bulky presents before the small but :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy: ones wind up on the list;)

Songbird76

Sympathy like and thank you. The headache is gone but I'm tired. The last 2 weeks have been heck
Sympathy like. I hope you can find some time to rest. I know it's a busy time of year, but you can't give what you don't have... so if you have no energy, you won't be able to do anything for your family. Make sure you take care of yourself!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom