The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have to go into work in about an hour. I took a half day today, luckily my afternoon will consist of my prep and my student teacher teaching class. So I just have to observe and not fall asleep.

By the way when we picked up the dog from the boarding kennel she was super excited and squealed. When I took my shower she sat outside the bathroom door and whimpered and whinned. She hasn't left my side since. I think she missed me.

93boomer

Premium Member
We had a great visit with our Dd, SIL and grand doggie! The vegan, gluten free meal was wonderful. The 3 meat eaters did have pork chops though! 😁We could not give up the meat!
Pictures of my sweet baby! ❤️He was so awesome this weekend. He loved the new pumpkin doggie treats I made him!
Dinner was pork chops, wild rice and mushrooms, Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes, and green bean casserole. We fried our own onion strips. I forgot the dessert. It was a pumpkin pie that was the best I have ever eaten!! When I get the recipe, I will share. 41279AF0-F468-432A-8990-FC30C96D4A24.jpeg6E5EFDF2-0229-4A53-B636-924A9D511C43.jpeg

93boomer

Premium Member
I have to go into work in about an hour. I took a half day today, luckily my afternoon will consist of my prep and my student teacher teaching class. So I just have to observe and not fall asleep.

By the way when we picked up the dog from the boarding kennel she was super excited and squealed. When I took my shower she sat outside the bathroom door and whimpered and whinned. She hasn't left my side since. I think she missed me.
Awww she did! 😜

MySmallWorldof4

Much to my brother's dismay, we always stay through the credits. I was briefly excited for a split second there, and then I was like...:cautious:
We saw Ralph yesterday as well. It went over really well with everyone. The animators really seemed to take great care for detail. We expected there to be something at the end of the credits, like there usually is now for Disney films. We left this time after the
scene with the mom and the toddler. Was there something further down in the credits?

Goofyernmost

OK, we need a new law. Anyone that has a four day weekend is to go to Drivers Ed. before heading out on the highway. I had to go 21 miles this morning to Durham and there were four accidents on the road west bound and two more east bound. That created a I-40 parking lot for much of the way. An hour and a half later I arrived at my destination. Coming back took just a little under 20 minutes. I guess that all super highways need a no rubber necking lane to keep traffic moving.

MySmallWorldof4

We had a great visit with our Dd, SIL and grand doggie! The vegan, gluten free meal was wonderful. The 3 meat eaters did have pork chops though! 😁We could not give up the meat!
Pictures of my sweet baby! ❤️He was so awesome this weekend. He loved the new pumpkin doggie treats I made him!
Dinner was pork chops, wild rice and mushrooms, Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes, and green bean casserole. We fried our own onion strips. I forgot the dessert. It was a pumpkin pie that was the best I have ever eaten!! When I get the recipe, I will share. View attachment 328361View attachment 328362
Lovely plate, and a sweet looking doggie.:)

MySmallWorldof4

OK, we need a new law. Anyone that has a four day weekend is to go to Drivers Ed. before heading out on the highway. I had to go 21 miles this morning to Durham and there were four accidents on the road west bound and two more east bound. That created a I-40 parking lot for much of the way. An hour and a half later I arrived at my destination. Coming back took just a little under 20 minutes. I guess that all super highways need a no rubber necking lane to keep traffic moving.
Sympathy like. Those were a lot of accidents in a short span.

Songbird76

Thanks! Our team is such a mix.. T and 3 other boys play club soccer..( 2 of those boys are misusing the game for basketball today).. then we have kids who play outdoor for the school (another one of those is a b-ball conflict).. and then I have a few kids who literally bought shin guards shoes and ball just for this season.. never played before.

They all support each other and have a lot of fun. I’m really lucky with these kids!
How do you "misuse" a game?

StarWarsGirl

We saw Ralph yesterday as well. It went over really well with everyone. The animators really seemed to take great care for detail. We expected there to be something at the end of the credits, like there usually is now for Disney films. We left this time after the
scene with the mom and the toddler. Was there something further down in the credits?
Yes
And that toddler was totally Moana
The mother called her "Mo"
Anyway, do you wanna know?
Really really wanna know?
Last chance to opt out
It may have been important
It presented as a special sneak peak of Frozen 2 but then turned out to just be Ralph doing one of his vids. No I am not kidding.

StarWarsGirl

I took my new Surface to work. It has Windows Hello on it, meaning the camera activates and it recognizes me to unlock. Only, well...I wear glasses at work, but I typically don't need them as much at home. So I programmed it without the glasses. So with the glasses, it's like "Well, who are you!" And then I take off the glasses, and it's like, "Hello, gorgeous.":hilarious:

Cesar R M

yes there was another scene, about Frozen 2.

Cesar R M

I took my new Surface to work. It has Windows Hello on it, meaning the camera activates and it recognizes me to unlock. Only, well...I wear glasses at work, but I typically don't need them as much at home. So I programmed it without the glasses. So with the glasses, it's like "Well, who are you!" And then I take off the glasses, and it's like, "Hello, gorgeous.":hilarious:
Another reason to love your surface?
MY windows hello of my Yoga actually uses a finger print reader.. faster :p

StarWarsGirl

My parents are thinking about getting Echo dots and putting them throughout the house. There'd be about five of them throughout. We used to have an intercom system, but it hasn't worked for a while now, and my mom hates yelling through the house. So they're thinking about doing this so they can page the different Echos and then just patch the walls where the intercoms used to be.

My parents...they went from having dial up in 2008 to having a smart home in 2019.:hilarious:

MySmallWorldof4

Yes
And that toddler was totally Moana
The mother called her "Mo"
Anyway, do you wanna know?
Really really wanna know?
Last chance to opt out
It may have been important
It presented as a special sneak peak of Frozen 2 but then turned out to just be Ralph doing one of his vids. No I am not kidding.

Ha ha! Yes, I wanted to know.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom