The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Yeah, I went back and forth on it. My current Surface is pretty much only good for watching stuff now, so I was debating getting another Surface or getting an Android tablet. But now that grad school is likely, I started looking at Surfaces. I was looking at the Surface Go, but then when I saw a Pro was available at that price, I went for it.

Probably will use a rewards certificate to buy a pen for my Ultrabook and then I'll be set. Accounting program after all...
Cant go wrong with the surface pros.. I loved mine.
I upgraded to a YOGA 920 thou.. its a bit bigger.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thank you I did go to 3 of my favorite small businesses today:inlove: I did the black Friday sales at 2 supermarkets and they were both empty:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: and we hit one of the box stores which was also empty and grabbed a few of the left over movies, a video game and a few odds and ends for the house. Maybe moving BF to Thanksgiving wasn't a bad idea, no traffic or crowds at all this morning;)

Sounds good!

For Black Friday, I mailed a box at the UPS store. Then I went to the cleaners to pick up a few suits. Then I bought groceries. No presents were bought today. ;)

Tomorrow, I'll head down to my favorite little community book/gift shop to buy a few things. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom