The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member

I can't "like" that . . .

But if anyone is shopping today, good luck with the crowds.

And here's my yearly plug for alternative shopping (realizing that gifts can come from both big box stores and small independents--depending upon the people on your list) --

Saturday is Small Business Saturday. Please don't forget the smaller shop owners, too.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Remember the kid who’s mom keeps buying him almost everything that T has? Including soccer jerseys of teams he doesn’t watch?

Well, I just saw a photo on FB.. for Thanksgiving (which I never realized was a gift giving holiday).... he received (with a comment of “for Sunday’s game”)- the exact same soccer cleats as T received a few weeks ago. Which T wore to our indoor game last Sunday. We purposely go to a specialty soccer shop for T’s soccer shoes.. he chooses them based on what his favorite players wear during games. There is thought behind it on his end. I spend the money because he gets so excited about them. Also, I can always spot him on the field.. no joke, this is one of the main reasons why I don’t mind it.
So crazy that now his friend ends up with the exact same shoes.

Sorry to sound petty, especially on Thanksgiving.. but 😑 UGH. Why??

That's a gaacckkk right there. It's like she's trying to "buy" her way to love from her son. That kid will never be taught the value of money and work, and it's all her fault. (Not to mention, she's still copying everything you get for T?!! Too bad she can't grasp the fact that if something is for T, it's for a specific reason, and not just given to him on a whim--or as an excuse to keep buying the kid something.) :facepalm: I really feel bad for that kid of hers. He'll be very unprepared for the real world ahead of him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom