The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

T just comes out of his bathroom..

“Mom.. mom... mommm.. come here please. Come see how nice I look! I’m totally ready!”

I stop messing with the cranberries and go to him.

He’s showered, dressed. ..And.... his hair is in a Mohawk!! A Mohawk slathered with So MUCH Product 😡😡😡😡😡😡

“TRISTAN ALEXANDER WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

He answers calmly..

“You tokd me to shower, get dressed, and do my hair. I did that.”

“Not in a Mohawk!!!! Get undressed. Get back in the shower. Start over!”

“Mom, listen. If you make me dress in fancy clothes, then it’s only fair that I get to choose my own hairstyle. My swag needs to come out somehow.”

“Get. Back. In. The. Shower. And. Wash. That. Product. Out. Of. Your. Hair. NOW.”

“But Mom...”

“Now.”

“You’re ruining my swagger!”

“I’m going to ruin a lot more than that if you don’t do what I say Right This Second.”

“Oh fineeeee. I don’t know why I need to look like I’m going to a palace. I’m not meeting a queen, Mom.”

“Now,Tristan.”

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Do the teen years start at 8.5????????

This kid. His “palace clothes” are skinny pants, a vneck tee, and a sweater. 🙄

Where is my little boy???? Why do I feel like I’m becoming my parents?? :hilarious:
"swagger".. lol XD

MySmallWorldof4

“Mom.. mom... mommm.. come here please. Come see how nice I look! I’m totally ready!”

He’s showered, dressed. ..And.... his hair is in a Mohawk!! A Mohawk slathered with So MUCH Product 😡😡😡😡😡😡

He answers calmly..

“Mom, listen. If you make me dress in fancy clothes, then it’s only fair that I get to choose my own hairstyle. My swag needs to come out somehow.”

“Get. Back. In. The. Shower. And. Wash. That. Product. Out. Of. Your. Hair. NOW.”

“But Mom...”

“Now.”

“I’m going to ruin a lot more than that if you don’t do what I say Right This Second.”

“Oh fineeeee. I don’t know why I need to look like I’m going to a palace. I’m not meeting a queen, Mom.”

“Now,Tristan.”

Where is my little boy???? Why do I feel like I’m becoming my parents?? :hilarious:
Deep down you know that interaction was quite funny. :hilarious:

MySmallWorldof4

All Thanksgiving food was delicious. Meat eaters ate turkey. My gluten free vegan dishes were delicious including the root veggie “gratin”. Even my oldest and dh liked it. They don’t even like sweet potatoes. Dh didn’t know about the hidden mushrooms in the gravy or rice stuffing. :p The hush puppies were amazing!
Picture of some food.
E00E83FE-684A-47D4-9524-4C7DCCA207E6.jpeg
The apple and cherry hand pies. They got 2 thumbs up from my younger 2. These used homemade pecan butter to make the dough.
I had a bit leftover and sprinkled cinnamon and date sugar on it. Baked it and it worked as a cookie.
E2CC15D7-46AC-492D-897A-85052DB68EF3.jpeg

Figgy1

He answers calmly..

“But Mom...”

“Now.”

“Now,Tristan.”

You made it to 8.5 I'm jelly;) James thought the shirts like is were good on the first day of school 1542917687617.pngThat one, 2 of the Agent P, POTC and a Philharmagic:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: I liked the glow in the dark SW ones much better;) Then again T doesn't have an uncle Matt giving him style advice;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member

He answers calmly..

“But Mom...”

“Now.”

“Now,Tristan.”

I like that kid. He has spunk! :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A few pictures from Dca festival of the holidays.
Turkey slider(turkey good the rest of it bad)
Stuffing Mac and cheese (excellent as are the rest that I list)
Nashville hot turkey
Jalapeño lattkes
Hot cocoa macaron
My beer flight
And us!
View attachment 327583View attachment 327584View attachment 327585View attachment 327586View attachment 327587View attachment 327588View attachment 327589

Your Thanksgiving food selections looked yummy!

Hubs and I had a prime rib dinner with salad and veggies. It was a nice restaurant, and they brought hot popovers to the table to start. :hungry: Oh, for dessert, I had pumpkin pie. There was so much food, and we took home a lot of the prime rib. There's enough for another 2 meals!! (P.S.: We also gave meat to some Jack, along with his dog food for dinner. He ate the prime rib, and left the dog food in the bowl!! HAHAHA!!!) :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom