The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Thnx I'm almost done for today and the boys are doing all the clean up. Tomorrow is mostly just taking the check list loading the car plugging a few things in and whisking the gravy:joyfull: Friday on the other hand:brb::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: We're doing the whole shebang at home. Can't wait to watch my dh outside at the smoker, karma baby:angelic:
Any idea how I can rethicken my gravy? I used tapioca and it thickened. Then I put it in the blender with sauteed mushrooms. Picky eaters cannot see mushrooms. Anyway it became runny again. Tastes good though. Any clue?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
What are your dining plans for tomorrow?

I made a Thanksgiving dinner at home before we came here so we aren’t tied to having a turkey dinner. California Adventure has a Festival if the Holidays so we will probably snack our way through that. Then maybe have a corn dog or the Plaza Inn fried chicken. We ate at the Blue Bayou today and did their Fantasmic dining package. We are currently we waiting for that now.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well I’ve made a few mental notes of topics to come back to. So irreparably behind. Hugs to @figmentfan423 family in my thoughts and prayers Wishing @ajrwdwgirl and @Rista1313 a wonderful week from coast to coast and Everyone lovely Thanksgiving. If I’ve missed anything beyond that a kind @StarWarsGirl type clue me in is always appreciated.

Last edited:

Figgy1

Any idea how I can rethicken my gravy? I used tapioca and it thickened. Then I put it in the blender with sauteed mushrooms. Picky eaters cannot see mushrooms. Anyway it became runny again. Tastes good though. Any clue?
Easy reheat it and add a slurry(tapioca, xanthan, arrowroot) simmer until thickened Some of the gf starches can be a bit temperamental not unlike ferrets;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom