The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

Thank you for the update and if you get a chance let her know we're thinking about her and sending good vibes her way

Awww you guys are so sweet! Thanks @BuddyThomas for letting everyone know I'm doing OK. Still not divorced, but otherwise good. I don't have my daughter for Thanksgiving, but at least I have her back on Friday for the rest of the weekend. We actually have a court hearing next Thursday and hopefully we might be able to at least get the divorce finalized, but still need to figure out spousal and child support. My ex has been somewhat quieter in regard to correspondence lately, but his plan to get as much money out of me (and my mom) is quite literally insane. I honestly believe he simply does not want to be divorced. Because before it was never about the money, it was all about custody, but then when he didn't get what he wanted, now it's about the money. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Anyway, I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his kids, as well as having lunch with my mom and siblings. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and is doing well! I will try to ketchup a bit but I know I'm waaayyyy behind!

Figgy1

Awww you guys are so sweet! Thanks @BuddyThomas for letting everyone know I'm doing OK. Still not divorced, but otherwise good. I don't have my daughter for Thanksgiving, but at least I have her back on Friday for the rest of the weekend. We actually have a court hearing next Thursday and hopefully we might be able to at least get the divorce finalized, but still need to figure out spousal and child support. My ex has been somewhat quieter in regard to correspondence lately, but his plan to get as much money out of me (and my mom) is quite literally insane. I honestly believe he simply does not want to be divorced. Because before it was never about the money, it was all about custody, but then when he didn't get what he wanted, now it's about the money. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Anyway, I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his kids, as well as having lunch with my mom and siblings. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and is doing well! I will try to ketchup a bit but I know I'm waaayyyy behind!
We miss you, still have the list of walking tours and stack of frying pans now you're ketchupped, Have a wonderful holiday weekend and hug your dd from us xoxo

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Glad to see you here young lady.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom