The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

My dh is in big trouble! He told me don't get one of the boy's gifts because he thought he could get a better deal. Guess who couldn't and found it for 25% higher :mad::rolleyes::cautious::banghead: Guess who found it at the original deal price this morning:D and phew it wouldn't be a big deal except getting my older ds to actually ask for something is worse than lets just say a whole lot of medical procedures:banghead: He asked for 3 things this year and this was the most important one. Rant over
Men :mad:! Wait, that's not right.

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

All right, wish me luck this holiday season guys. First year doing the holidays without my family due to being no contact (my choice). Too much stupidity and drama and stupid drama. My family thrived on this and my sanity and happiness couldn't take this anymore.

I'm already receiving IMs from family members about what I am missing with pictures of food and laughing emojis.:banghead::rolleyes:

MySmallWorldof4

All right, wish me luck this holiday season guys. First year doing the holidays without my family due to being no contact (my choice). Too much stupidity and drama and stupid drama. My family thrived on this and my sanity and happiness couldn't take this anymore.

I'm already receiving IMs from family members about what I am missing with pictures of food and laughing emojis.:banghead::rolleyes:
Are you and your dh going to have a nice quiet Thanksgiving at home?
Don't let your family get to you.

Songbird76

Interview done!

She was so kind and accepting. Hopefully I will have a chance. (hopefully she will overlook the fact that I had trouble speaking and was stammering a bit lol)
I'm sure she knew you were nervous. It's not your native language, AND you are hard of hearing...the fact that you can speak English at all is an accomplishment. I'm sure they know that. I hope it works out!

Cesar R M

I'm sure she knew you were nervous. It's not your native language, AND you are hard of hearing...the fact that you can speak English at all is an accomplishment. I'm sure they know that. I hope it works out!
(I'm learning french now lol )

And I hope so. I got more nervous when she mentioned other candidates but thats how it works.

This company might be the perfect for me. Mid sized, with an IT team. and its focused in one of the things I also love, animation and artwork.
This is a company that does cartoons for many companies.

Goofyernmost

And I hope so. I got more nervous when she mentioned other candidates but thats how it works.

This company might be the perfect for me. Mid sized, with an IT team. and its focused in one of the things I also love, animation and artwork.
In spite of Canada having a two language population, you will be hard pressed to find anyone in Vancouver that could carry on a conversation in French. You will probably find more Spanish speaking people there then French.

CoreNovawarAMM

That sounds like a neat company! Also, I learned French in high school (via Rosetta Stone), and my sis is using the same program. That was fun!:joyfull:

Figgy1

I'd wish you luck but I think you made your own:joyfull:

Figgy1

Sympathy like. Either way, it's inedible. Sorry! Good luck with getting it all done in a short time...I hope you can find some time to relax in there, too. Don't overwork yourself.
Thnx I'm almost done for today and the boys are doing all the clean up. Tomorrow is mostly just taking the check list loading the car plugging a few things in and whisking the gravy:joyfull: Friday on the other hand:brb::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: We're doing the whole shebang at home. Can't wait to watch my dh outside at the smoker, karma baby:angelic:

Figgy1

In Vancouver I'd take up an Asian language before French;)

Cesar R M

In spite of Canada having a two language population, you will be hard pressed to find anyone in Vancouver that could carry on a conversation in French. You will probably find more Spanish speaking people there then French.
Actually, 60% of the population is Chinese or of Chinese descent.

A lot of the buildings , roads, etc.. have Chinese lettering. So yeah..

In Vancouver I'd take up an Asian language before French;)

Thats why they call the town "Hancouver".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom