The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Just popping in. I went to meet some friends in Westervoort today, and I rode my bike to the train station, took the train to Westervoort, had a great time with my friends, then headed back in time to pick DS up from school. So I'm on the train, and my stomach was feeling a bit iffy. I get to the station and go to get my bike...the tire is completely flat. So I had to walk about 40 minutes to the school, got there just as the kids got out, and I'm trying to figure out how to get home and my stomach was still not happy. So I was stuck with no way to get home and an upset stomach. We ended up having to walk to a bus stop and take the bus home. We were late, but we made it, and my stomach must have been reacting to stress...I feel ok now. But I have to work tonight....really not looking forward to it after a long day!
At least you had a good time with your friends.

MySmallWorldof4

Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! We are heading to our DD’s house tomorrow. I will try to put up some dinner pictures. She is doing a gluten free and vegan meal since her DH is gluten free and my niece that is coming is vegan. It sounds promising! 😁
Cool! Have a wonderful holiday! I will be cooking up some vegan and gluten free dishes as well.:)

Figgy1

Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! We are heading to our DD’s house tomorrow. I will try to put up some dinner pictures. She is doing a gluten free and vegan meal since her DH is gluten free and my niece that is coming is vegan. It sounds promising! 😁
Cool! Have a wonderful holiday! I will be cooking up some vegan and gluten free dishes as well.:)
Me 3:D

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just popping in. I went to meet some friends in Westervoort today, and I rode my bike to the train station, took the train to Westervoort, had a great time with my friends, then headed back in time to pick DS up from school. So I'm on the train, and my stomach was feeling a bit iffy. I get to the station and go to get my bike...the tire is completely flat. So I had to walk about 40 minutes to the school, got there just as the kids got out, and I'm trying to figure out how to get home and my stomach was still not happy. So I was stuck with no way to get home and an upset stomach. We ended up having to walk to a bus stop and take the bus home. We were late, but we made it, and my stomach must have been reacting to stress...I feel ok now. But I have to work tonight....really not looking forward to it after a long day!

Oh dear. I hope you feel better. Maybe whatever upset your stomach will be gone by the morning. Fingers crossed.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
****CDC ALERT*** DO NOT EAT ANY ROMAINE LETTUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until further notice there's an as of yet untraceable EColi outbreak. If you have any throw it out and wash your hands well after.

Heard about this tonight on the local news report. Part of the alert indicated that the bacteria (or whatever it was) was strong--and suggested that people who had any romaine in their fridges throw it out--AND to also clean down the vegetable bins and racks in the frig.

Never heard of that before--must be really bad. MA was one of the states affected. Heard some people (not sure which states) ended up hospitalized. Yikes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom