The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A few more..

Me, threatening my son with leaving tomorrow morning IF he didn’t stop sticking his tongue out, and replace it with a smile for a nice picture with me. 😂

View attachment 326990

Family Game Time..
View attachment 326986

Cousins..
View attachment 326988

These two can both swim independently.. dive off a diving board and swim across a pool.. but the lifeguards made them put on jackets because of their height, and in this pool without an adult inside with them. There was a few tears, they got over it quickly though.

View attachment 326991View attachment 326994View attachment 326995View attachment 326993

Me and T carrying out tube for Triple Twist..
View attachment 326992

Taking turns on the top bunk, bottom bunk, and other bed.. tonight is his turn out of the bunk.. fell asleep the second he hit the pillow.
View attachment 326989

I wish I was a kid again ... those children are so cute and they're all having so much fun!

MySmallWorldof4

A few more..

Me, threatening my son with leaving tomorrow morning IF he didn’t stop sticking his tongue out, and replace it with a smile for a nice picture with me. 😂

View attachment 326990

Family Game Time..
View attachment 326986

Cousins..
View attachment 326988

These two can both swim independently.. dive off a diving board and swim across a pool.. but the lifeguards made them put on jackets because of their height, and in this pool without an adult inside with them. There was a few tears, they got over it quickly though.

View attachment 326991View attachment 326994View attachment 326995View attachment 326993

Me and T carrying out tube for Triple Twist..
View attachment 326992

Taking turns on the top bunk, bottom bunk, and other bed.. tonight is his turn out of the bunk.. fell asleep the second he hit the pillow.
View attachment 326989
This all looked like such fun and the decorations are just so pretty! Love all the pj’s. The kids are just so cute.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MySmallWorldof4 , what are you doing for Thanksgiving? Are you cooking at home, or do you go to a relative's house for dinner?

Hubs and I are trying a different restaurant this year, so I'm looking forward to that. Fun to try different places sometimes. (I may or may not get turkey--often, I get another entree instead.) Doesn't matter--all good! :hungry:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
To @ajrwdwgirl , Happiest vacation wishes to you and Brad for your trip this afternoon to Disneyland! :happy: Safe travels, and we'll all look forward to hearing from you, when you get a chance.
I second this. ^^^
Motion carried ...

Thanks for the happy vacation wishes! I know my mind won’t be on work today, good thing there aren’t any kids today. I’ll try to pop in with a few pictures.

Figgy1

I dont know what it is, but I can not shake this cold for the life of me. I've had a cough ever since early October and every once in a while, the actual cold itself will return. Woo.
Please tell me you have an appointment with your doctor sooner than latter! I remember mine telling me about a year ago there was a virus going around that lingered in the body quite a while and for the most part it was mostly annoying. GWS

21stamps

I wish I was a kid again ... those children are so cute and they're all having so much fun!
This all looked like such fun and the decorations are just so pretty! Love all the pj’s. The kids are just so cute.

Thanks! I feel like a kid here too ;). T has loved having his cousins here! My sister was here on Sunday... she had a ton of fun as well. She ended up spending the night but then got up at 5:30 to run 8 miles on the treadmill before work.. i graciously opted to stay with the kids instead of taking a turn at the gym treadmill here. ;) 😂

Sister was hoping that a lot of her patients would cancel so she could come back .. they didnt, but she been texting asking for photos and saying she wished she could have stayed.

Songbird76

Just popping in. I went to meet some friends in Westervoort today, and I rode my bike to the train station, took the train to Westervoort, had a great time with my friends, then headed back in time to pick DS up from school. So I'm on the train, and my stomach was feeling a bit iffy. I get to the station and go to get my bike...the tire is completely flat. So I had to walk about 40 minutes to the school, got there just as the kids got out, and I'm trying to figure out how to get home and my stomach was still not happy. So I was stuck with no way to get home and an upset stomach. We ended up having to walk to a bus stop and take the bus home. We were late, but we made it, and my stomach must have been reacting to stress...I feel ok now. But I have to work tonight....really not looking forward to it after a long day!

Figgy1

Just popping in. I went to meet some friends in Westervoort today, and I rode my bike to the train station, took the train to Westervoort, had a great time with my friends, then headed back in time to pick DS up from school. So I'm on the train, and my stomach was feeling a bit iffy. I get to the station and go to get my bike...the tire is completely flat. So I had to walk about 40 minutes to the school, got there just as the kids got out, and I'm trying to figure out how to get home and my stomach was still not happy. So I was stuck with no way to get home and an upset stomach. We ended up having to walk to a bus stop and take the bus home. We were late, but we made it, and my stomach must have been reacting to stress...I feel ok now. But I have to work tonight....really not looking forward to it after a long day!
Good luck tonight, glad you're feeling better. Are you celebrating Thanksgiving over there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom