The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I dont know what it is, but I can not shake this cold for the life of me. I've had a cough ever since early October and every once in a while, the actual cold itself will return. Woo.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I dont know what it is, but I can not shake this cold for the life of me. I've had a cough ever since early October and every once in a while, the actual cold itself will return. Woo.

Some colds just hang on for weeks. In lesser instances, they can also turn into pneumonia. I doubt you have that, though.

I recall a cold that a bunch of us at work got last year, and it would just hang on and on, and come back about a month later. Bizarre.

Do just monitor your symptoms, drink a lot of water, and take some vitamin C. If you develop chest pains, fever or coughing spasms, or sore throat, you may want to visit a doctor.

donaldtoo

These photos remind me of farmland scenes in New Hampshire (not the cotton fields--we don't have those, but the others).

I'm drooling over this food FEAST!!! :jawdrop::hungry: :hungry:

Did they bring in a forklift from behind the building, to help transport that plate to the table? :hilarious:

Oh my!!! :hungry::hungry:

Elegant photo--I love the veil in particular, on the bride. Truly, I'm just blown away by tables of name cards, photos, history, etc. I can't even relate to anything like that--it's so beautiful, and you all are blessed, to say the least.

Emy is the star of the event!! :happy::happy:

Thank you so very much for all your kind comments, Minnie!!! :)
Blessed indeed, and I never take it for granted...!!!!! :happy:

And yep, Emy was the latest star...and, you can bet there will also be more to come...probably a few more by next year...!!! ;):)

donaldtoo

Sympathy like. I thank you for the effort you took, because your family reunion pictures are so cool! I don't think any of us have families that huge!

Thank you very much again!!! :)
Yep, huge indeed...and, that’s only DWifeys moms side of the family...!!!!! o_O :hilarious:
Both my folks sides of the family put together only equal about half that number, even though my pop is one of 4 sibs and my mom one of 6...!!! :)

21stamps

A few more..

Me, threatening my son with leaving tomorrow morning IF he didn’t stop sticking his tongue out, and replace it with a smile for a nice picture with me. 😂

F1A99356-EAB2-41AF-8940-4315E681B09B.jpeg

Family Game Time..
D4AA117E-CE0C-47C9-8187-E2FB6F4897AF.jpeg

Cousins..
5556D997-E594-4878-87ED-40311A245ED9.jpeg

These two can both swim independently.. dive off a diving board and swim across a pool.. but the lifeguards made them put on jackets because of their height, and in this pool without an adult inside with them. There was a few tears, they got over it quickly though.

86B2A599-342B-4B37-80C7-DECB5DD23199.jpeg223B1F80-B1B4-49B0-9795-2E32ED91263F.jpeg655281E6-9335-40B6-B798-B6E3BC0BBAAF.jpeg1EC9F12D-E48B-4075-8911-727658A24535.jpeg

Me and T carrying out tube for Triple Twist..
A0CA1053-E2B3-4F56-B3CD-48E98A5E7606.jpeg

Taking turns on the top bunk, bottom bunk, and other bed.. tonight is his turn out of the bunk.. fell asleep the second he hit the pillow.
5E5AAC88-B784-47CE-846E-D68436FB6BDF.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom