The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Did she say what she objected to? Did she not like that they were in their practice uniforms? Did she not like her daughter's placement? Or is she just trying to be difficult. If none of the other parents objected, can you just go by "majority rules" ?

As for cutting in front, does she do this to other girls or just to your DD? If it's just to your kid, I'd assume she feels threatened by her for some reason and she's trying to establish a sort of pecking order. If she's doing it to a lot of kids, you should definitely let the coach know so she can keep an eye out.
She said that she thought a better picture could be taken. Her kid was down in the front and looked perfectly cute. None of the other parents commented anything although I was able to tell that all saw the message. I am guessing no one bothered to interject as to not cause a problem. They figured since one parent objected then there would be no reason to state an opinion.

I asked dd if she only cuts in front of her and she said yes. She also said that she is always first when they go on the tumble track(long trampoline they can practice tumbling passes on. ) She also said after I questioned her, that she is usually one of the first to go on the trampoline as well. She is a flyer in some stunts, as is my dd. Mine has the most flexibility so she headlines in the pyramid with a skill the others have yet to master. Maybe she feels threatened. Possible. Weird to think of kids thinking that way at such a young age. Sad if it is true.

Cesar R M

In other news, seen the new Fantastic beasts movie.

It was.. bad..
The entire thing was a convoluted mess with mixed scenes that made no sense order wise.
They should fire their screenwriter and editor.
Also the movie had the SAME issues as the hobbit series had. Inflated in areas that didn't need more time. And reduced in scenes they were needed.

Also, another Dumbledore? really?

If Grindewald said the truth then the entire Rowling canon is being crapped on almost as bad as the extended Star Wars books.

Also annoyed that they didn't let Albus Dumbledore shine..

In the other hands, whasup with the whole "last of the lestranges" ? Then from where the hell Bellatrix and Co came from?

Last edited:

Cesar R M

IT help.. so I'm working from home....computer goes to a grey screen after starting up.

I went to work...no internet since Friday and come back home. Now, the boss wants me to come back and waste more gas to come back. I live an hour away. I can grantee you, I will not get paid unless I take sick time. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
What kind of computer is it? it is a laptop?
Also, does the computer power up completely (blinking, noises, etc.. but the screen stays grey?)

Cesar R M

Windows Laptop
Does it says if it has an ATI videocard inside?

Some drivers and corruption can cause the GREY SCREEN on ATI video cards.

If you have bad luck, the screen's data cable is damaged or pinched, causing it to corrupted image data, resulting in a grey screen (seen this behaviour only once in an HP laptop a long time ago.. similar damage usually results in black screen on nvidia chips)

MySmallWorldof4

Last edited:

Figgy1

I'd like to wish all my forum friends a good upcoming week. It'll be a busy one for many of us. I CAN NOT believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday! Today starts the 2nd marking period at my school. Parent teacher conferences are next week.
Christmas is what.....5 weeks from now!?
Does anyone else feel that life is flying by too fast?
I'm glad in a way Thanksgiving is early this year because it gives me an extra week for Christmas prep

Figgy1

My turn to vent. Yesterday after youngest's cheer practice, she tells me in the car that G keeps cutting in front of her when they do their tumbling floor work. She said she will get there first and everytime, G will come afterwards and just get in front of her and not say anything. She said this has been going on all year. My dd is a boss in our house with the other siblings, but in practice she is quiet and focused. She is a well behaved and kind kid, as are all my kids. This is the first I am hearing this, although it doesn't surprise me, as I don't personally care for this kid or her mom. They are a bit high on themselves. My dh doesn't know them, but after the show the kids put on for the parents he asked me who that kid was because he said she had a not very nice attitude. Anyway, there was a meeting a bunch of weeks back at the gym about drama with some teams, not the team youngest was on. But, I don't want any drama. Not my thing. I told dd first to tell that little girl that it isn't nice that she is always cutting in front of her. If she would ask she would let her, but the fact that she is not asking and does it all the time is really rude. Then I thought that this kid is the type to tell the other girls not to be nice to my kid. So then I thought maybe my dd should just tell the coach, and the coach should correct this kid. This way dd is seemingly not involved. Your opinions?
I didn't want the post to be too long so I broke it up. So now, the parents from dd's team were going to get together and get the coach a blanket with the kids team picture. I didn't have one from the team this year. Yesterday a few of the moms said we could get a picture after Wednesdays practice. By the way, I said I would take care of the order. So I kept thinking that the earlier I get the order in the sooner we could have the gift. I got a picture from the coach this morning that I thought was good. All the girls were smiling. They weren't all wearing bows, but they all had their practice uniforms. They were posed but it was a natural kind of photo, and the hair was slightly mussed but they all looked adorable. So I posted the picture on the teams Band site(a team message board), and asked if anyone objected. Guess who objected. I knew she would too. Part of me wishes I just wouldn't have offered to be in charge of the gift.
Sympathy likes. I'd give you a suggestion but I'd be banned:angelic: I think talking to the coach is your best bet at this point. 2nd with only one objection get your order in.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'd like to wish all my forum friends a good upcoming week. It'll be a busy one for many of us. I CAN NOT believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday! Today starts the 2nd marking period at my school. Parent teacher conferences are next week.
Christmas is what.....5 weeks from now!?
Does anyone else feel that life is flying by too fast?

Funny thing is that I hear this exact same sentiment every year around this time! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom