• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

jyn erso

Advertisement
Anyone else hyped for Animal Crossing on Switch?!

ajrwdwgirl

Did I mention my dad was in a motorcycle accident 4 days ago and has been in trauma ICU since? It's been a really hard week. When it rains, it pours. So I ordered my groceries to be delivered and I'm taking tomorrow off to get at least some of my life mess cleaned up.

Keep the happy thoughts and virtual hugs coming, please.
How is your dad doing? I hope his recover is going well.

MinnieM123

@MinnieM123 I pray you're nowhere near Andover tonight
North of me -- horrible situation going on now. MA State Police confirmed 70 explosions and fires -- gas turned off, electricity turned off. Thousands out of their homes. All fire crews from MA and New Hampshire are there with many other first responders. It's a nightmare. Just waiting for the press conference which is supposed to be on soon.

MinnieM123

Did I mention my dad was in a motorcycle accident 4 days ago and has been in trauma ICU since? It's been a really hard week. When it rains, it pours. So I ordered my groceries to be delivered and I'm taking tomorrow off to get at least some of my life mess cleaned up.

Keep the happy thoughts and virtual hugs coming, please.
So sorry for your dad's accident, and I pray he recovers soon. You've been dealing with way too much these days. Glad you're taking a day off from work and had your groceries delivered. More hugs to you, A, and your dad.

donaldtoo

O.k. So now I'm curious -- are those relective thingamabobs in the street, in lieu of street lights in some areas?
The main thoroughfares with sidewalks and/or hike and bike trails connected to our neighborhood greenbelts, parks, etc., do have the stripes, reflectors, and all the street lights. Secondary residential streets like ours just have the street lights. The hood across the road, not so much. But, that could very well be a “light pollution” issue with that hood. Just not sure. I know, regardless, all fire hydrant locations are marked with a red reflector from either direction.
Again, for 42+ years, this has, so far, always been a very safe part of the Austin area to live in, and we don’t want to move anywhere else anytime soon...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

Although, we still wanna’ do this from time to time...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull: ;) :)

7FC8187F-4533-4612-9B90-016CDE33D050.jpeg

donaldtoo

He's out of his last surgery and in a lot of pain but in pretty good spirits! He even asked for his reading glasses and a book!!
Sorry, I somehow missed your post before I originally logged out...
So sorry about his pain, but, it is indeed a good sign that he wants some reading material!!! :) He sounds like a fighter just like his DD...!!! ;)
Again, prayers for him for a full and speedy recovery...!!!!! :)

Top Bottom