Red Arrow
Yak-3

Pitts special s2s muscle plane
Sherwood Ranger
Boieng Steerman

Saab Drakken
Saab Viggen
Bronco.

Yak-3? :cyclops: Isn’t it amazing how much a Yak-3 looks like a Yak-9...!!!!! :hilarious: ;)
And, D’OH!!! :facepalm: I was initially gonna’ guess Steerman on the bright orange biplane, but, something just looked off about it...probably the bright orange...!!! ;)
And, the Saab’s...why I didn’t think to google them I don’t know... :cyclops:

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to provide those answers...!!! :)

Goofyernmost

And I felt kind of silly putting up boards on my doors and windows last year and that hurricane up and passed us...:confused:

Don't feel so silly today though. Going to put up the boards when I get home.
The apartment management sent out a notice saying that they weren't going to board the windows, but, thought the tenants should. There is no limit to their sense of humor. I got nothing worth worrying about.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Did I mention my dad was in a motorcycle accident 4 days ago and has been in trauma ICU since? It's been a really hard week. When it rains, it pours. So I ordered my groceries to be delivered and I'm taking tomorrow off to get at least some of my life mess cleaned up.

Keep the happy thoughts and virtual hugs coming, please.

How is your dad doing? I hope his recover is going well.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MinnieM123 I pray you're nowhere near Andover tonight

North of me -- horrible situation going on now. MA State Police confirmed 70 explosions and fires -- gas turned off, electricity turned off. Thousands out of their homes. All fire crews from MA and New Hampshire are there with many other first responders. It's a nightmare. Just waiting for the press conference which is supposed to be on soon.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Did I mention my dad was in a motorcycle accident 4 days ago and has been in trauma ICU since? It's been a really hard week. When it rains, it pours. So I ordered my groceries to be delivered and I'm taking tomorrow off to get at least some of my life mess cleaned up.

Keep the happy thoughts and virtual hugs coming, please.

So sorry for your dad's accident, and I pray he recovers soon. You've been dealing with way too much these days. Glad you're taking a day off from work and had your groceries delivered. More hugs to you, A, and your dad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom