The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
THNX. One of our snowbird couples is talking about leaving over the weekend to head back south. It's nice to be retired and not worry about anything but seriously at least look at the weather. At least she know if Cantore is there you shouldn't be:rolleyes:
Yeah he is staying around the Wrightsville Beach area too. I wouldn’t be headed that way for sure!

donaldtoo

Thanks for sharing that. We should live, but not forget.

Indeed. We never forget, but, we go on.....

It was just so shocking later that day to hear from SisIL that he was the pilot and she was working the flight (her husband was also an AA flight attendant, but, IIRC, he was not working the flight, but, was riding a jump seat. They were on their way to LA to visit her family for a few days.
The other sad thing for that family is Jennifer’s brother was a bush pilot in Alaska and had died in a crash about a decade earlier.
Just all so beyond sad.

donaldtoo

I just checked my weather for the next week 4 different sources and we're getting highs in the low 70s to mid 80s from the weekend though the middle of next week and either sun, clouds or wind and rain on each day depending on which one I looked at:banghead:
Empathy like. Same here. What does the sun look like again?:banghead:

Sympathy likes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom