• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Croatia :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

Come to me works sweepstake :greedy:
I'm the only one at work in my area that likes football. And they were like why are you watching the World Cup if the US is not in it :rolleyes:

1. US will never win. If we win if 2024 - conspiracy just like if Russia won this year.
2. We stink
3. I really don't like American football.

I'm an odd duck at work. There's overly patriotic people and then there's me.

I'm the only one at work in my area that likes football. And they were like why are you watching the World Cup if the US is not in it :rolleyes:

1. US will never win. If we win if 2024 - conspiracy just like if Russia won this year.
2. We stink
3. I really don't like American football.

I'm an odd duck at work. There's overly patriotic people and then there's me.
You need to move! It’s not like that everywhere!!

However, I do love American football and futball. :)

I just got back... I'm free again. No infection, end of IV tube and human again, however, now I have to figure out what to do with the additional 3 hours a day that I no longer have to "fuel" up. I can't stay on the boards because all I ever do here is tick people off, so I need to find a new hobby as soon as all the strength that the regiment has sucked from me returns.
Too bad you don't have a porch or you could spend a few hours yelling "get off my lawn";)

We are currently on a bus to the Studios. We have a fast pass for Slinky so we decided to get there a little later and not run with the herd to Slinky. We are also dining with an Imagineer today, it is hubby’s first time doing that.
So JEALOUS you two went to an Imagineer lunch!!! Dying to hear all the deets on that one!! (Do they still give out the gift plates with your names on it?)

Top Bottom