The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yep, totally agree.
Building high, instead of building creatively just makes Disny more and more look like every other resort.
Way to continue to lower the bar, The Walt Disneric Company... :rolleyes:

This!! If they keep building "up" with new developments, pretty soon it will be like any city. :cautious: C'mon Disney, you can do better than that. Build outward and make it pretty, please!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Did you make it to Erin McKenna's? Another DTD location that gets waayyyyyy too much of my money:angelic:

We walked past Erin McKennas each time we’ve gone but we haven’t stopped in. It looks good though. We even had a free cupcake at Sprinkles but it was really busy so we didn’t bother.

Wow--talk about timely with the imagineer that worked on Toy Storyland and Pandora. That must have been fascinating. So happy it turned out to be a memorable experience. :happy::happy:

As for the know-it-all guest in the group, he sounded very selfish, wanting to monopolize the conversation with HIS questions. I mean, really? :mad: Did he not see all the others at the table? Thank goodness his family finally told him to back off. :p

Oh, how was the lunch? Was it at the Brown Derby? (I recall reading, a few years ago, that they served the Cobb Salad, but was just wondering what the menu was like now. I'm not a fan of Cobb salad!)

I figured we would get a know it type person at the lunch, there usually is. So I was prepared for it, it was nice of his family though to recognize it and have him back off.

The food was good: started with a corn chowder, then Cobb salad (it was ok, I always think I will like it more), then entree we both had beef fillet, and then a dessert sampler with grapefruit cake and a banana foster type dessert.

MySmallWorldof4

Lake house fun (shore of Lake Austin)...!!! :)

View attachment 295547
View attachment 295548

It'll be detailed out as a cross between mid-century modern and Polynesian...more Polynesian...! ;)
Definitely a place I could live in...!!! :happy:
I love the Polynesian look. Will it have siding or stucco or stone? When I think Polynesian, I imagine polished wood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom