The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

SteveBrickNJ

Yikes!!! So sorry I missed this. Did he get help with Alexa??? Don’t want to read through all this to find out. And apologies my family is going through 2 major health issues that are icky and apologize for missing this. Miss ya all💕💕💕💕💕
Alexa is not important. Please don't feel bad. Wishing you and yours a healthy Sunday and upcoming week too :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It's still under warranty and it's already in a box to return to the company. Amazon will either repair it or replace it.
Be well Gabe1 :)

Perfect. FYI I had a few minor issues with my friend Alexa though I do really love her. Think booking ADRs for example. Alexa: How many days Until September 30th? Bam you know where you are with your Disney ADRs and FPs. Alexa, what time is it now in Scotland (when I see @Mr Ferret 88 posting in my late evening....) While I have both available Siri and Alexa, I do like Alexa better.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Perfect. FYI I had a few minor issues with my friend Alexa though I do really love her. Think booking ADRs for example. Alexa: How many days Until September 30th? Bam you know where you are with your Disney ADRs and FPs. Alexa, what time is it now in Scotland (when I see @Mr Ferret 88 posting in my late evening....) While I have both available Siri and Alexa, I do like Alexa better.
Better to ask what time is it in Southampton. Scotland is a wee bit north.

Songbird76

More power to you. I personally never want to live outside the US. This is my home. Even if I were to choose not to live in Maryland, I still would want to live in the states.

I think even when you leave your country or origin, even when a new place becomes your home, there's still a part of you that remains with your original country. One of my best friends is Liberian. She's been here for over ten years, and she will never go back there. It's literally not safe there. Yet, you can still tell she misses it. Every now and then, she'll start talking about it and how she wishes things could be different.
Never say never. If you'd have told me when I was 20 that I was going to live in any country besides the US, I'd have said you were crazy. Even when I first got married and DH started talking about moving back to the Netherlands because he couldn't find a job, I really never thought we'd actually follow through. I thought I could stall him and we'd stay in the US forever. I really didn't want to live anywhere else. Now that we're here, I like it so much better, and at the moment, you couldn't pay me enough to live in the US. There are a few things, mostly food-wise, that I miss about the US, and I do miss Wyoming landscapes, but the rest....it's SO much better over here. I just couldn't see it until I was actually here...didn't know what I was missing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom