The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to that stuff. There has been a lot dumb stuff happening like what I read yesterday online.

I read yesterday that a drunk died from an electrical explosion at a music festival in Brazil back in April 29. The media didn't cover it till a couple days ago.

What happened was the drunk climbed top of the stage by going on the side. The drunk than was spotted by the crowded and a singer than told the band to stop playing.

The singer tried to talk to him for getting him down, but the drunk even faked his fall multiple times before continuing to walk with his back touching two high voltage cables.

Crazy world.

wdwfan4ver

Actually, I think kids wearing helmets on bicycles now makes a lot of sense--if for no other reason, than there are even more cars on the road now. AND, the drivers all seem to be distracted with their electronic devices. :rolleyes:

I also know a nurse who works with head trauma patients. She has her own kids wear helmets, even when sledding in the winter.

As for all the other stuff you mentioned, it is truly amazing that we all somehow survived--but then again, perhaps we were the lucky ones. ;)
True, it is a different era. The Grade school I went to had a softball league during recess, but no one wore a helmet. I recalled my grade school having the 6th grade students vs. teachers softball game, but no one including teachers wore any helmets either.

My younger brother and I had bikes as kids, but we didn't have helmets.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

I did find out that there is a goat parade/Goat fest next month. I'm mentioning this seasonal Door County Businesses are now opening based on what I read online. The catch is the Goat Cam for Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant doesn't have goats top of their roof till later this month.

Here is what I'm referring to in terms of the Goat parade/Goat Fest:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I did find out that there is a goat parade next month. I'm mentioning this seasonal Door County Businesses are now opening based on what I read online. The catch is the Goat Cam for Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant doesn't have goats top of their roof till later this month.

Here is what I'm referring to:

That's cute. I found it funny that goats don't like rain, so they can't have the goat parade if it rains! :p

21stamps

Very good! (But what I like even better are the breakfast pictures. :hungry: It's a treat to go out and order a full breakfast on a weekend morning!)
Breakfast??? It’s a sports weekend!!! ;)
Seriously though, we don’t have any other choice but to go to breakfast often on weekends. There’s not enough time to drive home between games, and we had 10 weeks of 8am soccer practice over the winter.. easier to just eat out after that.

T’s team is in first place in their division after Friday and Saturday. I’ve looked at the standings and don’t see how anyone can mathematically pass us.. UNLESS we get absolutely slaughtered tomorrow, as in 0 goals.. and the 2nd place team wins their’s by at least 5. Both of those things would need to happen for us not to be in the final with the winner of another bracket.

4 divisions, 2 teams will make it to finals. Our division gets a bye on a semi final due to one extra game in our schedule.

T is thirsty. 😂. I offered to buy him a tournament shirt today because it’s his first.. he said “No, we’ll buy it after my team gets the trophy.”

It was such an exciting morning/afternoon!! These kids played unbelievable.. supported each other throughout, great teamwork, wonderful comraderie, they left every single bit of heart on that field, even with multiple injuries and 2 yellow cards on the opposing team in the second game.. just a good group of boys, and a great coach!!. :)

21stamps

This is our bracket right now.. first game 10-2..second 3-2..the second game was a nail biter. Other team was D I R T Y!! So so dirty. At one point T flat out pushed a kid who kept fouling T and his teammates.. T got called for it, but not a yellow card luckily. Same kid got a yellow card a few minutes later, took out our best player.. and it looked intentional. I can’t even believe that an SEVEN or EIGHT YEAR OLD is playing that dirty.. I hope he gets a red card soon, and I hope the coach of that team spoke to his parents afterwards.
Anyway.. we scored the tie breaking goal in the last minute! All of the parents jumped up and screamed.. we all lined up to high five the kids afterwards. The kids were jumping up and down hugging each other.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE SOCCER?? Especially competitive soccer??? All of the stress of the past few months, T’s nerves and cancelled practices and games.. that kid BROUGHT IT today, scored in both games, several assists, just looked great on the pitch!! All of them did. But wow, I’m so proud of T!!!! Hopefully this was his breakthrough moment and the nerves will be gone for good!

Last edited:

Cesar R M

This site has gotten alot of spam accounts that are either in Chinese or just random numbers. Its been going on for two days now.:mad:
Happens when sites get popular and get targeted by spammers, hackers or just moronic trolls.

For example.. I was in a cartoon fansite. Until a russian moron started to post REAL child po rn and demand payment via crypto coins to stop the spam.

He got reported multiple times, banned, came back with different proxies/zombie machines. then disappeared. I wonder if he got actually nabbed and in jail.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Happens when sites get popular and get targeted by spammers, hackers or just moronic trolls.

For example.. I was in a cartoon fansite. Until a russian moron started to post REAL child po rn and demand payment via crypto coins to stop the spam.

He got reported multiple times, banned, came back with different proxies/zombie machines. then disappeared. I wonder if he got actually nabbed and in jail.

That sounds icky, I hope that never happens here and that the sicko did get nabbed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom