The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

I’m at work, T is at a baseball game. He also has one tomorrow, so I’ll be at that one and his soccer game.

So of course— He’s hit all 3 times up to bat today. 2 singles and a triple!! AND, he was the starting pitcher, which means he’s not allowed to pitch tomorrow per Youth Baseball rules. I’m happy for him, but sad for me! Selfishly, I hoped they’d save him to pitch for Sunday :(

Update- They WON 9-4!!!! Last week won 9-2. Great start to the season!!!!!!

21stamps

Today was fastpass day for my trip with my college friend. It is a trip to celebrate our 40th b-days (although a few days after our return I'll be 41.). We are spending 5 days in the Tampa/Clearwater area before ending at WDW. Since she agreed to only one day in a park and only Epcot I wasn't that concerned about not getting what we (well really I wanted). I woke up at 6:33 (naturally) and my first though was "Yay, it's fastpass day!", grabbed my phone off the nightstand and about 3 minutes later I had our fp's.

View attachment 279364

Notice no Frozen....that's because we are going to do the Frozen dessert party that night.

The day before we are going to have dinner at California Grill. I picked that so she could see the awesome Happily Ever After show without having to pay for a ticket. And it is excellent food!

What a fun trip!!!! Please post about the Frozen Dessert Party. It looks like a neat option!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
What a fun trip!!!! Please post about the Frozen Dessert Party. It looks like a neat option!

I will definitely report back. My friend has been to Epcot before, with me in 2005, but isn't a Disney or theme park fan because of motion sickness. But she did like Epcot and Illuminations and the drinks, so I figured the dessert party would be perfect for her and she loved the idea.

21stamps

Cool! I'm glad they finally got to play a game!
Me too! Another tomorrow and we have a make up game on Tuesday. I’ll be able to make both of those.

Please send good thoughts that nothing crazy happens to cancel our soccer game tomorrow! Also maybe send good thoughts that T has gone back to his soccer self and doesn’t get nervous in a game!

21stamps

I will definitely report back. My friend has been to Epcot before, with me in 2005, but isn't a Disney or theme park fan because of motion sickness. But she did like Epcot and Illuminations and the drinks, so I figured the dessert party would be perfect for her and she loved the idea.

My friends and I would go sometimes just for Epcot.. during F&W. Disney is still a lot of fun without the rides. :) I’m sure you will have a wonderful time!

FutureCEO

I finally downloaded Spotify and I have a question. If you like an artist, is there a way to just add the artist to your playlist without clicking on individual CD's? I don''t want to add the station, just the artist.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Today was fastpass day for my trip with my college friend. It is a trip to celebrate our 40th b-days (although a few days after our return I'll be 41.). We are spending 5 days in the Tampa/Clearwater area before ending at WDW. Since she agreed to only one day in a park and only Epcot I wasn't that concerned about not getting what we (well really I wanted). I woke up at 6:33 (naturally) and my first though was "Yay, it's fastpass day!", grabbed my phone off the nightstand and about 3 minutes later I had our fp's.

View attachment 279364

Notice no Frozen....that's because we are going to do the Frozen dessert party that night.

The day before we are going to have dinner at California Grill. I picked that so she could see the awesome Happily Ever After show without having to pay for a ticket. And it is excellent food!
Good choices one and all. The only suggestion I would make is see if you could do behind the seeds. Oh wait I always say to do that tour

Cesar R M

dILux0W.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member

View attachment 279364

That sounds great! It's good that she's going with a seasoned expert. :happy:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
My two dogs got into a fight. Like a real fight. This has literally never happened before. So the little nervous one got scared and left a trail of pee through the whole living room and now i have to explain the wet carpet to the babysitter :cry::cry::hilarious::hilarious:

It's like the dogs know when they'll be the biggest inconvenience/embarrassment and that's when they pull this sort of stuff.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My two dogs got into a fight. Like a real fight. This has literally never happened before. So the little nervous one got scared and left a trail of pee through the whole living room and now i have to explain the wet carpet to the babysitter :cry::cry::hilarious::hilarious:

It's like the dogs know when they'll be the biggest inconvenience/embarrassment and that's when they pull this sort of stuff.

Of course they do! They excel at that. Can't tell you how many times my dog has mortified me in public . . . :rolleyes: :facepalm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom