The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

I can see that happening. :) Bad planning on Chevy’s part for building a restaurant so close to Chuy’s. From what I gather Chuy’s is loads better.
Actually, Chevy's has been there forever. Chuy's is the new spot. About 3 months or so before Chuy's opened, we started getting hit with coupons for Chevy's. Every Tuesday, in the mail. Like clockwork, since.

Cesar R M

Tornado warning in the Dayton area
yikes!

Tornado Warning means a tornado was already seen on the ground, right?

*edit*

Just seen the severe weather map of Accuweather, seems big portions between Arkansas to Ohio are on tornado watch, and most of Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Colorado in Tornado Warnings.

Also tornado warning in the Us MEX border with Texas?

Goofyernmost

I don't think it necessarily means it has already hit the ground, but, that the weather conditions are prime to have that happen. A watch is the same thing, just that the chances are slightly less that it will develop into a full event, just be on the lookout. Winter storms are the same way. A watch means that there is a possibility and warning is that all the arrows line up to make them sure it is going to happen. No sense to watching anymore, it's almost a sure thing. get ready.

MySmallWorldof4

I don't think it necessarily means it has already hit the ground, but, that the weather conditions are prime to have that happen. A watch is the same thing, just that the chances are slightly less that it will develop into a full event, just be on the lookout. Winter storms are the same way. A watch means that there is a possibility and warning is that all the arrows line up to make them sure it is going to happen. No sense to watching anymore, it's almost a sure thing. get ready.
I would have thought that it would be too cold for tornadoes unless like @dryerlintfan said yesterday it did get to 70 and the cold front is pushing in now. I don’t think it got past 47 here today with all day rain. I am just grateful it isn’t snow.

21stamps

I just realized that my youngest dd is 7 months younger than T and he is over a foot taller than her. :eek:

He’s grown so much in the past 3 years.. he wasn’t always on the tall side of the spectrum.

I went to Outlet stores here for the first time in awhile. It was DD, her BFF, and BFF's Mom. Disney Outlet that I was so excited about was like a regular Disney Store for the most part, just no decor. The other Mom and daughter had been to Mall of America were her DD had seen a pair of Uggs she liked. Mom told her wait and see what you find in the Ugg Outlet. No deal. And clearance? Nope. I said to the other Mom, maybe Outlet means something different, now. And she said yeah, this wasn't really what she thought of with Outlets having clearance sales.

The outing wasn't a total bust though. The real purpose of the trip was to take the girls to the Sugar Factory. They split this:
View attachment 275016

I went to the Sugar Factory in SoBe a couple of years ago.. they didn’t have prices on the menu. Nearly fainted when I saw my bill. I’ll be sure to ask next time. It was good though!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

They normally don't sound the alarms unless they've seen clouds swirling, or a funnel taking shape. One took shape over Grove City which is nearby is but didn't touch the ground.

I would have thought that it would be too cold for tornadoes unless like @dryerlintfan said yesterday it did get to 70 and the cold front is pushing in now. I don’t think it got past 47 here today with all day rain. I am just grateful it isn’t snow.

It only got to about 60 today but yes cold front is coming in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom