The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Easter Feaster at mom and pops...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

For appetizers, spicy black bean hummus, salmon spread, French onion dip, crackers and veggies...!!! :hungry:
For meats, there was smoked lamb, brisket, and sausage, and roasted pork tenderloin.
Sides were coleslaw, tater salad, broccoli salad, and corn.
I can't remember all the deserts, but, I opted for the Dutch Oven peach cobbler that pop did in his smoker...!!!!! :hungry:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Family Feaster Fun...!!!!!!!!!!! :hungry: :joyfull:

21stamps

For appetizers, spicy black bean hummus, salmon spread, French onion dip, crackers and veggies...!!! :hungry:
For meats, there was smoked lamb, brisket, and sausage, and roasted pork tenderloin.
I can't remember all the deserts, but, I opted for the Dutch Oven peach cobbler that pop did in his smoker...!!!!! :hungry:

View attachment 274367
View attachment 274369
View attachment 274370
View attachment 274371
View attachment 274372
View attachment 274381
View attachment 274382
View attachment 274383
View attachment 274384
View attachment 274386

Family Feaster Fun...!!!!!!!!!!! :hungry::joyfull:

Looks delicious!! I’m bursting at the seems right now. Ate wayyyyy too much today!

donaldtoo

And, just some random pics from mom and pops today...!!!!!!! :joyfull::happy:

Moms table centerpiece...!

image.jpeg

A full house...!!!!! :hilarious:

image.jpeg

6 of the 11 grandchildren, plus SonIL, talkin' it up...!!! :happy:

image.jpeg

One of my Shiner Bocks...!!! :hungry:

image.jpeg

Bluebonnets in mom and pops small flower bed near the front sidewalk...!!! :happy:

image.jpeg

And, this absolutely GORGEOUS Peace Rose in the same little flower bed to finish...I am a man that LOVES me some roses...!!!!!!! :inlove::happy::)

image.jpeg

Cesar R M

I just saw this thread this morning in the crafty forum and I thought of @MySmallWorldof4 and @Cesar R M with the 3-D printing talk, you might enjoy this.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...lica-paint-it-3d-printed-updated-2-25.936061/
oh my god, this guy really put a lot of effort, as the castle is way too big to print in a single swing.

So he did the lego approach and looks really nice!

And I'm also surprised that he didnt stop just for the castle, but also the surrounding areas too (like the secondary turrets).

Cesar R M

No, as a parent you do want them! I had them when I was a kid too. Cleats get messy with mud and dirt.. or shouldn’t be worn when going to eat, running errands etc. The sandals save your car, and also make it easier to stop somewhere before or after the game.
Agree, many times I twisted my ankle when running with cleats on cement. Plus you lose grip, so imagine trying to get into a tall yellow school bus with them. I slipped once.. not fun. Some of my group werent as lucky as they slipped (rainy day, metal, on cleats) and hit their knees or even heads after slipping.
Didnt had other shoes at hand on most of my soccer training days. And they definitively get grass and dirt embedded.. thus staining the car or whatever method of transportation you had.

Cesar R M

It's actually ham, that is the right color in person. :joyfull: I don't know why it looked like that in the picture. At least it's not green. :hilarious:
I had to double take, because almost looked like Strawberry tamales.
FeZZE1z.jpg

21stamps

Agree, many times I twisted my ankle when running with cleats on cement. Plus you lose grip, so imagine trying to get into a tall yellow school bus with them. I slipped once.. not fun. Some of my group werent as lucky as they slipped (rainy day, metal, on cleats) and hit their knees or even heads after slipping.
Didnt had other shoes at hand on most of my soccer training days. And they definitively get grass and dirt embedded.. thus staining the car or whatever method of transportation you had.

Yep.. and the winter during snow and indoor season, I don’t want him ruining his cleats before going inside.. the sandals are much easier to keep in his soccer backpack.

Cesar R M

View attachment 274367
View attachment 274369
View attachment 274370
View attachment 274371
View attachment 274372
View attachment 274381
View attachment 274382
View attachment 274383
View attachment 274384
View attachment 274386

Family Feaster Fun...!!!!!!!!!!! :hungry::joyfull:
UViohbe.gif

Funnily, we had a BBQ today as well.
Nothing fancy as we do not have any of the US easter like stuff.

Its just church then food with the family.

Anyway, delicious arrachera, chiles asados, wings.. roasted onions.. tons of guacamole..

today was a good day :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom