The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Had a family photo shoot this evening at a greenbelt/park area down by where oldest DD and SonILs last apartment was. Youngest DD hired an ex-coworker that now has her own photography business. Plus she gave her a discount. We had some silly-good fun with it.
Plus, oldest DD contacted her when they found out just yesterday that they were having a girl. They came up with a signal so the photog would be ready during one of the group shots when they threw pink (biodegradable ;)) confetti up in the air to announce to us "It's a girl!!!!!!!" :joyfull::happy::inlove:
They're gonna' do similar when they go to brunch tomorrow morning with SonILs pop and stepmom, and then also later when we all gather at mom and pops for our Easter feast! :)

Sounds like a fun idea! And grandbaby is going to be a girl... Congrats and start getting out all your princess gear! We know that you have some!:joyfull::)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Happy Birthday to @Mr Ferret 88 ! I hope you have a great day.

And Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates! And to those of you that don't celebrate have a Happy Sunday! :)

Not to talk religion, but I think saying this is okay since it is a comment about my husband........

But I'm a little nervous about hubby's sermon today. He has been so excited for this one since it is Easter and April Fool's Day! He was like this was a sermon that literally wrote itself, and yesterday he told me that I would like it. And then he laughed!:cautious:

21stamps

Looks like you had great seats, and the things we do for our kids when we are dead tired. I woke up with a start early this morning. I went downstairs and realized dh forgot to put out the Easter baskets. I went upstairs and woke him to find out where they were hidden. I didn't want the little 2 to freak out if they didn't see any baskets. Crisis averted. Oh and this is what happens when your kids start going to bed later than you. ;):banghead:

Oh I’m so glad that you woke up! Nice work mamma, definitely saved the day! :)

I hide T’s basket, it’s a tradition that my parents and their parents did. This year, t woke up at 6:15am. Went and found his basket.. Then woke me up. I thought we could sleep til 7.
I was so sad!! I love watching him hunt for it.. I do the “You’re cold” “you’re warm” “you’re hot”. Apparently he is growing up.. that’s my favorite part about Easter, and he didn’t need me. Next year I’m going to make it nearly impossible so he has to wake me up.. or tell him the Easter bunny is like Santa, and the basket disappears if he comes out of his room before the bell rings. Can the Easter Bunny have a bell? ;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
By the way I just got home from church and I didn't need to worry about being fooled some how with hubs' sermon since it was April Fool's day too. Although he tied in Muppet Vision and the Sam Eagle/Gonzo exchange of "Stop that foolishness!" and "What foolishness would you like to see?" from the pre-show. :) I love that my pastor is a Disney fan!:inlove:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Happy Birthday to @Mr Ferret 88 ! I hope you have a great day.

And Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates! And to those of you that don't celebrate have a Happy Sunday! :)

Not to talk religion, but I think saying this is okay since it is a comment about my husband........

But I'm a little nervous about hubby's sermon today. He has been so excited for this one since it is Easter and April Fool's Day! He was like this was a sermon that literally wrote itself, and yesterday he told me that I would like it. And then he laughed!:cautious:
By the way I just got home from church and I didn't need to worry about being fooled some how with hubs' sermon since it was April Fool's day too. Although he tied in Muppet Vision and the Sam Eagle/Gonzo exchange of "Stop that foolishness!" and "What foolishness would you like to see?" from the pre-show. :) I love that my pastor is a Disney fan!:inlove:

Glad you didn't have to worry!! Maybe making you worry was the April Fool's joke!!

MySmallWorldof4

21stamps

Funny you should mention this. These are the 2 things printed in the last 2 days.

View attachment 274149
Working on the dreaded hat right now. (Runs and hides.)

Do you have a 3D printer? Our main library branch has an area called “Maker Space”. 3D printers, cameras, sewing machines, green screens, etc etc. I’ve been wanting to make a reservation for me and T. Every time I find the time, the spots are all booked up.

Your photo is so neat that I’m going to have to make sure to book in advance, and make the time to go!

MySmallWorldof4

Do you have a 3D printer? Our main library branch has an area called “Maker Space”. 3D printers, cameras, sewing machines, green screens, etc etc. I’ve been wanting to make a reservation for me and T. Every time I find the time, the spots are all booked up.

Your photo is so neat that I’m going to have to make sure to book in advance, and make the time to go!
Yes we have a simple one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom