The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Forgot to mention that oldest dd finished 12 Mickey floral headbands and we shipped them off to Give Kids the World on Thursday. I was proud of her for following through on a project. They all looked so pretty. I forgot to take a picture of them all unfortunately.
You have a wonderful, thoughtful child. 12 is quite a bit of work

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

Oh no, rushed home.. changed into cub shirt, and went. I’m so tired. T had fun though!
I had an apple moonshine ginger ale. Never had one before, it was delish..especially for a sporting event drink.
View attachment 273956View attachment 273957

Our river is flooded again. I wish this rain would STOP!!!

View attachment 273959
Looks like you had great seats, and the things we do for our kids when we are dead tired. I woke up with a start early this morning. I went downstairs and realized dh forgot to put out the Easter baskets. I went upstairs and woke him to find out where they were hidden. I didn't want the little 2 to freak out if they didn't see any baskets. Crisis averted. Oh and this is what happens when your kids start going to bed later than you. ;):banghead:

MySmallWorldof4

If you're going to the outlet at the north end of I-4 you may want to check out Antojito's at City Walk parking is free after either 4 or 6. Remind me to check when your trip gets closer. Another place up at that end is PF Chang's yes it's chain but they have quite a few veggie options and they will check the ingredients for you.
We were thinking of hitting the outlet first thing Saturday because I got FP's for Epcot or MK in the evening. We were going to go to the one closer to Disney. Saw on Tim Tracker's YouTube channel though that they get new stuff on Wednesday's. I have FP's for Wednesday. We arrive Thursday. We plan on leaving at 2 or 3 or 4 am. I don't think they close until 10pm. This way we can get shopping done early and then maybe do something else on Saturday. All of City Walk parking is free after 4 or 6? We have never been so I have no clue. My ds won't eat at PF Chang's. Picky eater.:banghead:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Forgot to mention that oldest dd finished 12 Mickey floral headbands and we shipped them off to Give Kids the World on Thursday. I was proud of her for following through on a project. They all looked so pretty. I forgot to take a picture of them all unfortunately.

This just made my morning. Good lord, there still are some really good people left in the world. Your daughter is a gem.

Figgy1

We were thinking of hitting the outlet first thing Saturday because I got FP's for Epcot or MK in the evening. We were going to go to the one closer to Disney. Saw on Tim Tracker's YouTube channel though that they get new stuff on Wednesday's. I have FP's for Wednesday. We arrive Thursday. We plan on leaving at 2 or 3 or 4 am. I don't think they close until 10pm. This way we can get shopping done early and then maybe do something else on Saturday. All of City Walk parking is free after 4 or 6? We have never been so I have no clue. My ds won't eat at PF Chang's. Picky eater.:banghead:
It's one parking lot for UNI and yes free, i'm not sure exactly what time it starts. If you like Tex Mex Anjotito's is worth a side trip if you're going to be out. Make your dh the designated driver that night;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom