The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

:hilarious: I just had a funny deja vu moment, reading your comments above.
When I was in kindergarten, all the little kids had a cardboard tag pinned on their clothing--the tag displayed their name, address and phone number, if the child got lost.

I was thinking they should have those for adults, too--so that when we get lost, somebody else will know where to return us? :D:D
They exist.. just not as useful..1522535356016.png

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

That is very awesome! Those kids are going to be thrilled!
I hope so. It would be nice if they could send us pictures of kids receiving them. I know she would love to make more for them. I told her that maybe she should try and make some to sell on Etsy so she can earn money to make more to donate. It did cost a lot for the materials and that is not something we can afford to do all the time.

donaldtoo

Had a family photo shoot this evening at a greenbelt/park area down by where oldest DD and SonILs last apartment was. Youngest DD hired an ex-coworker that now has her own photography business. Plus she gave her a discount. We had some silly-good fun with it.
Plus, oldest DD contacted her when they found out just yesterday that they were having a girl. They came up with a signal so the photog would be ready during one of the group shots when they threw pink (biodegradable ;)) confetti up in the air to announce to us "It's a girl!!!!!!!" :joyfull: :happy: :inlove:
They're gonna' do similar when they go to brunch tomorrow morning with SonILs pop and stepmom, and then also later when we all gather at mom and pops for our Easter feast! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom