The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

all woman but merely dismissed into that Mommy Blogger
The "mommy blogger" is a very small category that does not fit all women or mothers.

Mommy bloggers is like an excuse by disney to claim they are "open for variety" and "diversity" by artificially inflating people who have zero blogger experience or power.

Several of these mommy bloggers have been featured in different threads here..and most of them (who pretty much are forced to smooch anything Disney gives them unless they want to be removed from the sponsored "get free stuff" group) have like, a minimally amount of watchers and/or content. So they are really not true bloggers.

Its like they on purpose gave a bunch of nobodies a chance to be "representatives" (to fill a Disney quota) without actually being real representatives of real "mommy bloggers" experts in Disney.

Some were infact akin to the famous Katiebug in terms of behavior. And I know there are some good bloggers of both sexes.

So I'm pretty sure again that Disney did this in an economical sense while refusing to pay or swoon a more established or knowledged blogger and just wanted yes-men who just say good things about Disney than actual real blogging of goods and bads and trips to improve your Disney experience.

*edit*

To resume.. Disney wanted just "happy faces" that will go to meetings, claim they are mommy blogger with tips and make-up happy stereotypical Disney behaviors that actually aren't close to reality. a PR stunt from 0 to 100.

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

Every year I write my daughter a new letter about how things are going, and what things she has done over the year. I then stuff a $100 bill into it and put it in her time capsule for when she's older (I haven't really decided yet whether I'll give it to her for her sweet sixteen or her eighteenth birthday). This year I obviously wanted to tell her a bit about our Disney trip but there was no way to condense it down, so I printed it all off. Even without the comments from the thread and making the pictures super small, it was still 59 pages :jawdrop::jawdrop:
Might want to make a full blown novel-book with hardcovers ;)

Cesar R M

Anybody else need this view? View attachment 269848
I'm more of this kind of view myself, but Epcot will suffice ;)

uPgqlAd.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
What great role models you all are for younger woman and the strong ways you live your lives on your own terms. Warms the heart. I have come to know @StarWarsGirl over several years now and have such an admiration for her educational, career and personal goals. Well thought out and a solid concept drawing in her head to the direction she is taking her life. Admirable.

Proof positive that one size does not fit all. People do the best they can and make their own happiness, regardless of whether it's traditional or not. "Normal" is different for all of us, and differences can be a great thing! :happy:

21stamps

Not even for a ski trip. I did one with the special ed class. One and done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kiddo likes to scroll thru my FB newsfeed with me.. one of my girlfriends had her 5 year old in a 1 month ski camp last month.
Now her daughter is hitting the slopes with her.. not super hard trails yet of course, but decent ones! She’s was posting videos of their ski trip all last week. It’s so neat to watch.

T says “Why don’t you let me do a ski camp? You keep promising to take me skiing, but you keep breaking your promise.”

I told him I haven’t broken any promise yet. I will take him. I just need another year or two to get acclimated to the cold weather. ;). I did go skiing on NYE 2 years ago, but left him at home.:cautious: I will teach the kiddo to ski.. eventually.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

MinnieM123

Premium Member
No work tomorrow!!!

In a RARE move, my boss suggested that it may be safer for some of the staff to stay home. Ninety percent of all meetings were cancelled, patient load will be light (well . . . "light" for that place! LOL . . ..), etc. Said I'd be happy to take a vacation day and some others also followed suit. I get to play in the snow tomorrow!! All day!!! :joyfull::joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom