The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Blah! We are dry for now and the river is back where it should be but it is 38 degrees feels like 28, 17 mph winds and gray clouds. I had to be outside for a while this morning and I'm chilled to the bone. So I'm sitting down under 2 blankets and staying put here until I thaw out. Hmmm....maybe I'll be making some groundhog gumbo too!?!?!

Florida.
I went out this morning. Car to place A, car to place B, etc. As soon as I got home I took a hot bath and now have 2 heating pads and 2 blankets on me. Come here little groundhog:angelic::angelic::angelic:

Cesar R M

I’ll add one more..

A few of my high school friends attended Ohio University is Athens Ohio.. super small town in the middle of nowhere, but they had the BEST Halloween parties/events.
I would visit from Florida every year during that time.

One of those times, when I was 19 or 20, we were driving to the Columbus airport from Athens. I was driving the car at that time, 3 passengers. Speed limit is ridiculously low on a 2 lane highway. I kept checking my speed because it’s notorious for traps.
Suddenly I get pulled over. I pull to the side, tell the police officer that I had my cruise control on and wasn’t speeding. He says “the helicopter clocked you going 42mph a few miles back.” Speed limit was 35!!!!
Searched my friend’s car, she was hungover, sleeping in the backseat.. asked for all of our ID’s.. didn’t find any alcohol of course, and lectured my friend on underage drinking.. she said that she was just “sick”, but her hangover was obvious. Gave me a speeding ticket and we went on our way.

Not even 10 minutes later I get pulled over again!!! By a different cop!!! Apparently I was going 6 miles over this time.. and he gave me a ticket for Not Wearing a Seat Belt!!! I forgot to put it back on when drove off from the last stop.

3 tickets within a few miles. It’s a record that I hope to never break again. It was so crazy!
Oh, I hate Athens.lol
Sounds more like those tricks to get money for the government of small towns, by imposing stupid and silly rules to unbelievable levels, all to extort money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom