The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Oh for sure! I'm not certain what the store fees are for Etsy, but I'd be willing to bet she could start a good side hustle for these. When we went to Disney I spent hours and hours on Etsy scrolling through ears I didn't end up buying, and I don't remember seeing any like that.
I am actually surprised Disney doesn't put a kibosh to all those ears.

MySmallWorldof4

Oh for sure! I'm not certain what the store fees are for Etsy, but I'd be willing to bet she could start a good side hustle for these. When we went to Disney I spent hours and hours on Etsy scrolling through ears I didn't end up buying, and I don't remember seeing any like that.
They do sell similar ones on Etsy. They are probably under flower Mickey headbands. They can be quite expensive though. I told her if she sells, she should have some of the proceeds go to Give Kids The World.

21stamps

That's what we did. It used to be that you could take an additional 3 people on the return. Now I think it is 2.

I was scared to recommend this to my sister, I posted a thread about it here.. some responses said that everyone needs a FP.

So here’s a different question- Her sister in law and son are going on SM.. my sister’s kids aren’t tall enough.. You guys are saying that the sis-in-law could get a rider swap, and either my sister or her husband could ride it with her after the initial ride?

MySmallWorldof4

I was scared to recommend this to my sister, I posted a thread about it here.. some responses said that everyone needs a FP.

So here’s a different question- Her sister in law and son are going on SM.. my sister’s kids aren’t tall enough.. You guys are saying that the sis-in-law could get a rider swap, and either my sister or her husband could ride it with her after the initial ride?
Yes! They just need to bring the little kids with them when they get the rider swap tickets.

21stamps

Oasis, Allure, Symphony and Harmony are the OASIS class. the symphony being the newest.

Quantum, Anthem and Ovation are the Quantum class ships. Spectrum is under building and will be released on 2019.

Oasis and Allure are identical.

Harmony is larger and has a few more things (like the slide in the back of the ship).

Symphony is even larger and contain 2 more slides than the Harmony.

Thank you so much for this to-the-point explanation!!! You saved me at least 30 minutes of research:)
I like Barnes and Noble. To me, online ordering of books isn't even close to going to a bookstore and browsing. It's a relaxed atmosphere and people in the store are nice. I've had some pleasant conversations about various books with the employees there. If B&N ever went out of business, I'd never have that same experience on line. Staring at a computer screen looking at thumbnail photos of books, just doesn't even come close for me.

Same!
What she's referring to was my 6th grade teacher isolating one of the boys the first day of school before she had even met him. So definitely not a volunteer. Our soccer coaches were volunteers though...they all play for the club themselves and then are asked to help by coaching....maybe their club fees are waived or discounted if they do? I don't know. But most of them had kids on the team. The first one, who we loved, he had 2 boys. One was on DS's team and one had down syndrome and I think he MAY have played for the G team, which is the team for kids with disabilities. Had we known DS had autism, we might have had him join the G team. Hindsight. But he loved it for the first 2 years he played, so it wasn't all bad. But DS had kind of bad luck with where his birthday fell....they go in age categories, so like....6-8, 9-11, etc. But they made you go to the next level in the season that you would turn 9. DS 's birthday is in december, so he had to join the next level up when he was 8 and all the other kids were older, and they were playing against kids who were mostly 10 and 11. He didn't have as much experience, he was younger, and more immature...it kind of set him up to fail. We tried to get him a pass to stay on the lower level team because his birthday WAS so late and he was so young and inexperienced, but they told us they didn't allow that. Like I say, he loved it for the first 2 years, so I'm glad he got to have that experience, but I think he's where he belongs now and I think he knows that and he's enjoying it so much more than his last year of soccer. I feel like we can be grateful for the experience and for what it taught him, but also be glad that that period in his life is over.

Oh sorry, I must have missed that post.

It’s strange that a club would have volunteers as coaches, and that they don’t hold tryouts. The coaching and skill level of other players is the main reason to do it.

Is all soccer in the UK considered “club”? Or can you play for your school as well? I’m guessing there aren’t recreational leagues either if it’s all clubs.

21stamps

Ok all,

T finished his book report and the leprechaun.. the book is bound..the leprechaun is cut out, glued together, and—-a yellow patch with the earlier shown CR7 on the sleeve.

I asked him this morning what is he going to say to his teacher when she asks about it.
“That’s a silly question. Of course I’m going to tell her the truth.”

“Which is..”

Total ‘matter of fact’ voice-
“My leprechaun is a soccer fan. His jacket is made by Ronaldo. The CR7 is the tag... but a patch tag, not the one that goes under your shirt. He wants everyone to know that Ronaldo is better than Messi...and that CR7 clothes are epic.”

“Ok then. Have a great day, buddy.”

Nothin’ like inserting consumerism into a St Patty’s Day project. :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom