The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We’ve been out since 6:50.. finally done with soccer for the day!!

Now at a Brunch buffet.. every time we come here, my kid chooses healthier options than I do. :hilarious: The omelette is his too.. nothin’ like an omelette and cod. :depressed: Cheese blintz, goetta, eggs, and French toast is mine. :)

His toothless smile cracks me up daily.
View attachment 269635
View attachment 269636

What a nice smile! He's a cutie.

MySmallWorldof4

Speaking of DVC, my old soccer coach bought DVC directly from Disney. 100 points which is not even good enough for a whole week. And he's like the kids can use it. :rolleyes: He's thinking more like the Poly than Old Key West or resorts like that.

He paid more for 100 than my parents paid for 250.

If they go Hunger Game style and see who gets to go to Disney with their own kids each year.
The pricing has become ridiculous.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Dominion Energy just installed new lines here. I'm the only house on my street and it still took them two weeks to do with the weather. :bored:

Let's see how responsive they are if the power goes out in a storm. There's a number of new energy companies going into different states--the real test of how good they will be, is determined by the service they give the customers.

(This is unrelated to the specific situation above, but I just remembered this.) Read an article once about monthly charges for energy, and it's not always the cheapest one to go with. Something to consider is how many maintenance trucks/crews they have in the region. That may determine how quickly service gets restored in a power outage. (Note: some states don't allow too many companies to choose from, while others do.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
If you are viewing on a cell ya might have to zoom in on words

@MinnieM123 last week you posted a photo of old laundry tech. I told you I'd post some pics from my DD cellar
View attachment 269682View attachment 269683View attachment 269684View attachment 269685View attachment 269688View attachment 269687View attachment 269686

Cool stuff! I like old relics like that. By the way, my mother's mother actually had those metal slacks things that went inside the pant legs, when they were drying. Kept a crease in them and no ironing! :joyfull:

21stamps

This is part of a St Patty’s Day assignment-

F91156A0-F564-429B-97B3-6C9D97351B10.jpeg

I walk over and check what he’s doing, I say- “T! You’re supposed to be coloring a normal leprechaun.”

“Mommy, this is MY normal leprechaun. He wears a red bow tie and a CR7 patch. It’s going to be a gold patch.”

Maybe we do need a break from soccer. 🤨
This kid. I don’t know what to do with him sometimes.

donaldtoo

Hahaaa...!!! :hilarious:

Youngest DD had a guinea pig many years ago. His name was Jeffy and he was a pretty cool dude! ;)
It was a sad day at the old donaldtoo casa when Jeffy passed. But, we gave him a proper service and burial in our back yard near most of our former pups. Youngest DD very much appreciated the respects we all took the time to pay him...!

donaldtoo

:hilarious:The Far Side was a great cartoon! I have one of the books. Haven't looked at it in ages though. Maybe I should bring it down from the attic. It has humor that ds would like.

Indeed! Loved Gary Larson's sense of humor...!
I have 2 of his books also...The Prehistory of the Far Side, and the first The Far Side Gallery book, and my mom got me his page-a-day calendar for Christmas every year it was produced.
I was so bummed when he retired. How does a guy do that for about 15 years and just cut it off?!
I doubt he could just shut his brain off like that...he's probably got stacks and stacks of cartoons just waitin to be published again someday when the money starts gettin a bit low...!!!!! :hilarious:;)

Cesar R M

Good morning friends!
As I post this it is:
9:05AM in NYC
8:05AM in Dallas and New Orleans
7:05AM in Salt Lake City
6:05AM in Los Angeles
I trust that everyone in the "move your clock states" are all set.
Have a great day people! :)
Good news for me, savings wont start until the last week of this month in my country if I remember correctly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom