The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

I am jealous of the people who can still afford to make regular trips to Disney World and/or Disneyland. I like hearing about their trips, of course. I wish I had the time/patience to read every post in this thread. It moves far too quickly for that. My house has been crazy lately. First the mouse invasion, and now People's Gas is putting in new gas meters into every house on our block. Yesterday they were here, and today they are coming back to finish up. My neighbor/tenant is all worried about an endoscopy that she has agreed to have soon. Not sure why she felt the need to ask my husband and I if we could take care of her after the procedure. She has gotten it into her head that it is a debilitating surgery. Not sure what doctors have told her, but I think she's getting ahead of herself somehow. She has suffered from acid reflux as long as I have known her. Not sure why it has gotten so bad lately. She is 71. I got the results from wearing my heart monitor, and the doctor reported nothing to be concerned about. I guess my cataract surgery made my heart rate a bit weird, and someone over reacted. Anyhow, good to know my heart is fine for someone my age. Now I'll probably end up having my 2nd surgery sometime in May or June. Tonite we spring ahead, and I am ready. Happy Saturday to everyone.
I'm not sure if congrats is the right word on the great news about your heart. Happy Saturday to you too.

21stamps

I'll be in and out the next few days kids. We are off to disney. :cool:

Have a magical time!!
Addendum.. The RCCL page shows that the Ovation of the seas will offer trips from Seattle, into Juneau, then into Skagway, then into endicott arm and dawes glaciar.

Which makes sense, the Endicott arm is way wider than the Tracy's arm. And way less turns...

I haven’t been on RCCL since before my son was born. 4500-5000 passenger is about the largest I want to do.. perfect size imo. The Quantum ships look amazing., but I keep leaning NCL for the ropes course on a few of their ships. I’m one of the few people who could care less about the Bliss and the race car track.
My son is asking/begging repetitively to go on Symphony of the Seas. We will go on RCCL at some point.. but I don’t think it will be on one of the obscenely large ones.

Cesar R M

I would like that idea, as long as they are not the price of 2 cabins. When we went in 2015, that was something I put down in the survey, that they should have family rooms for 6 like they do at some resorts that don't require a suite fee, just an extra person fee.
Unfortunately this is Disney, so these rooms will probably cost a hefty bonus.

Similar to how the family room in the Oasis and the new family suite at the Symphony of the Seas cost a pretty penny.

21stamps

you'll miss Barnes and Noble soon. Prices are so high compared to Amazon Target and Wally World.
I actually think books are less at B&N compared to Target. I have a B&N member Card.. so maybe that makes a difference, but their new release sales are always good, specials are run on classics often .. and we always find a lot of great books in the $7.99 etc sections.
I also love their kids club card and book readings. We attended a lot of them when kiddo was younger. The birthday perk is great too.. the kid gets a free cupcake and extra discounts on books that day.

I’d hate to see B&N close. Target doesn’t do anything similar, maybe 10% off new release is what I usually see there. .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom