The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

21stamps

THNX but I'm just going to go to bed early. My good news is it's clean out the fridge night so no cooking:joyfull: at least I managed to get 2 tablecloths done but don't expect pics. Beige rolled edge on beige fabric lol It seems my dh thinks tablecloths are clothes:cautious::cautious::cautious: That being said I edged both for less than the cost of one even at Walmart:joyfull:
We’re going to the Boy Scouts fish fry tonight.. unless it’s packed, then we’ll leave and go for crab legs. I’m kind of hoping that it’s too packed ;)

Wait, you made the table cloths yourself? I can’t even sew a button. :(. I’ve always wanted to make something..knitting or sewing, but I know I don’t have the required skills. 😂

Cesar R M

What are the odds that they will offer rooms for 6 that aren't suites, so I wouldn't need to book 2 rooms?
Who knows, if enough people complained, they might have improved some of the rooms.

Considering the ships are slighty BIGGER yet the amount of rooms seem to be similar to the Dream/Fantasy class. Id say they might have increased the size of some.

12in12

Ha! I got plenty and am very happy about it!

This morning's commute on the bus (one showed up about 30 minutes late--understandable, as the roads were in bad shape), was an adventure, all the way to the subway station. He wasn't going fast, but a number of times the bus fish-tailed around corners and up inclines. I thought it was fun, actually! :p

Between the time I left home this morning, walking to transportation stops, and waiting for bus/train connections, it took me over 2 hours to get in to work this morning.
That's a long commute but I am glad you got there safely.

Cesar R M

This was concerning, I did not pass the message to my son... but I thought “ok maybe she just doesn’t want them to feel too pressured, I’ll give her a chance.”

View attachment 269246

The entire season was HE@#. Minimal direction, practice (when we even had it) was full of “dribble in circles and stop when the coach yells stop”. These kids were 6&7, not 3. Don’t coach if you don’t know how to coach..there’s no excuse, YouTube can provide plenty of age appropriate ideas. I was at a Bengals game one Thursday.. my mom drove 40 minutes to take my son to practice, all the kids were there 5 minutes AFTER practice was about to start, she sent a text cancelling it. I left work early to take him to practice on Tuesdays- half the time they were cancelled 10 minutes prior to start time.
Here’s one of the times where we actually had an hour notice- with no explanation!!!
View attachment 269247

I tried to talk to her several times, I was very nice at first. But it was total BS.

Ok sorry.. can you tell I hated that soccer season? I’m done ranting about it. Apologies again.lol
Yikes, seems to be a generally bad coach, not just for the behavior and "good and bad" type talk... but also the training itself.. :|

Cesar R M

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom