The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Okay @21stamps ... Where should i send the bill for this:
View attachment 269168

She loved Leap!!
My kids liked it as well. I did the whole dance thing for a few years with the 2 older girls. I will just say that I am happy they switched to gymnastics. Just avoiding the recitals was huge for me. I will say since I have experience with both, I saw a heck of a lot more progress and quicker with gymnastics than with dance. By us, the gymnastics and dance places offer a free trial class. Do they do that by you? Might be a good way for her to get a taste of a class.

donaldtoo

I'm not a purse person (I think I've had the same for ten years!) but my daughter has always liked little ones to play with. They turned into a collection which needed to be downsized. Then when she came home from spending a month with my ex's family in Indiana this summer she was happy to tell me "Auntie was downsizing her closet and sent me home with four more purses!" :facepalm: Four COACH purses. :jawdrop: I said yep, those are keepers!

Youngest DD has a thing for Coach bags/purses. I think she has at least 3 of 'em...! :greedy:

donaldtoo

I taught my daughter cursive. A lot of her grandma and great grandma's recipes are in cursive and she was adamant about learning to read it. 😁

Back in the day I used to have pretty good cursive skills, and DWifey still does, actually.
Can't remember the last time I actually wrote in cursive though. Except my signature, which is pretty much chicken scratch, but, is distinctly mine...! ;)
Ever since I started taking drafting in HS my junior year in '78 I have pretty much written exclusively in all cap architectural style block lettering.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Ha! I got plenty and am very happy about it!

This morning's commute on the bus (one showed up about 30 minutes late--understandable, as the roads were in bad shape), was an adventure, all the way to the subway station. He wasn't going fast, but a number of times the bus fish-tailed around corners and up inclines. I thought it was fun, actually! :p

Between the time I left home this morning, walking to transportation stops, and waiting for bus/train connections, it took me over 2 hours to get in to work this morning.

Well...we all have our own 'thing' that makes us very happy. Glad you enjoyed your day! :inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom