The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

There is room left in my suitcase but it is a 20 hour journey so you might not want to hop in.
Tylenol PM and I’m good ;)

There is wifi pretty much everywhere I will be staying on Bali. Going for 6 weeks so a lot of time to try out my camera on my new phone, happy to share with my Magic friends.:cool:

I am looking forward to the photos!

Cesar R M

So part of my job now involves inventorying the computers returned to the IT department. We had this computer returned. It was "dropped"
It was dropped from where? a helicopter?
4th story apartment building?
That doesn't look like it "fell". More like it was smashed.

Thinkpads also are more notoriously sturdier (lenovos too) than most laptops, which makes this thing less believable.

21stamps

Sympathy like
I’m going to be strong.. we’re not going back as a family until SW.. and I want to do F&G.. it’s the one thing I haven’t experienced at Disney.

We’ll visit Florida in the meantime.. probably Universal soon.. but I’m sticking to my guns on a Disney break!! Kiddo was totally onboard.. and now that his friends are talking about their upcoming trips, he’s starting to ask again, and I keep reminding him that he wanted to take a break as well. He says “Oh yeah, we’ll wait til Star Wars opens.” But...he doesn’t know that his cousins are going next month, that might prompt more asking.lol

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
That outfit is too adorable for words!!!!!! She’s going to be a beautiful ballerina :)

Wasn’t it a great movie? I don’t know why it didn’t get much publicity.

I'd never heard of it until you mentioned it!!

The first flight is 6 hours, we then have a nearly 3 hour lay-over in Doha and then an 11 hour flight to Denpasar, Bali.

Doha is amazing!! I love love love Doha! I wish you had a longer layover so you could explore the city!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
With apologies I aimed at @MinnieM123 and sadly it went to you guys. Sorrow.

Ha! I got plenty and am very happy about it!

This morning's commute on the bus (one showed up about 30 minutes late--understandable, as the roads were in bad shape), was an adventure, all the way to the subway station. He wasn't going fast, but a number of times the bus fish-tailed around corners and up inclines. I thought it was fun, actually! :p

Between the time I left home this morning, walking to transportation stops, and waiting for bus/train connections, it took me over 2 hours to get in to work this morning.

21stamps

Just got off the phone with NCL. Cancelled our June rerouted cruise.. booked another one for Thanksgiving again. (still unsure if I’m keeping that specific ship and itinerary, will research later.) Thanksgiving week and January are the only dates that work for me in winter.. most places are too cold in January though.

I wonder if there will ever be a year when I don’t cancel or completely change a vacation. Hasn’t been the last 2 for sure..
Not yet settled on what we’re going to do that week instead.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We like to play Guy's Grocery Games sometimes. I'll say we have a meat (like pork chops) and need to find one thing in random aisles (like 3,5 and 9) and we have to make a meal out of those ingredients. We take turns playing Chopped during school breaks. The last "basket" had grape jelly, dry minced onions and soy sauce. 🤔 She made Oriental meatballs on Asian noodles.

I think your daughter has a gift for cooking. I think if I played Guy's Grocery Games, and picked out random things to put together, I'm afraid it would be a disaster! :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom