The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Oh yummy! We haven’t either. May have to add that one. DH wanted dinner at Rose and Crown so we made that one. We had the best meal there a couple of trips ago. I think we are in Epcot 3 of our 6 days! Lol
That is the only reservation I am making. Pretty much the rest of the meals will be "fly by the seat of our pants".:joyfull: Lots of counter service, and maybe F&G kiosk meals. :)

Cesar R M

I don't think expanding there would work. There is only so far you could push the entry back before it affects the monorails ferrys etc. Moving them would be a real pita.
Would be nice to have a random timed train show of sorts.
There was enough space to move the tiles back. They only needed to rearrange the ramp and some planters, nothing much.
Hell, they could have moved the entrances all the way to the border with the bus parking area and ferries area.

Cesar R M

Yes, it lost a little bit of magic for me when they got rid of the show. Plus everyone just crowds onto MSUSA. I think they were hoping that people would just go into the stores. We never even saw the new show. We just went to a bridge towards a land.
Thats exactly what I was thinking as well, they gain "space" but their main reason was to open the stores earlier.

Cesar R M

Finally got my crown fitted today after my dentist appointment was cancelled because of snow last week.
I also started packing my suitcase for Bali.

tenor.gif
I hope you have a great trip!

When are you leaving by the way?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom