The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Finally got my crown fitted today after my dentist appointment was cancelled because of snow last week.
I also started packing my suitcase for Bali.

tenor.gif
Hope you have wifi there so you can share pictures while you are there. How long will you be gone?

21stamps

Well, Disney's site is not working right. Apparently Stitch has eaten a lot of pages. I was trying to pull up a refurb schedule to see if TSMM would be closed for our trip.

My sister, me, and brother in law all met at 6am at 60 days to book FPs.. apparently I had the wrong time.. but even when they did open we couldn’t get TSMM. I still can’t believe that. Hoping the get an anytime FP in the JTA line like we did.

MySmallWorldof4

I saw that too. But it still said unavailable for our week. Unless all the fpasses were already gone. Hope you have better luck!
I have dinner reservations at Sci-Fi one night. I think we will probably be at Epcot in the morning. I won't be able to get a FP for HS then. Maybe when I can add a 4th? If it is open? I wanted to walk in the park anyway and see if we can see some glimpses of the new areas. Otherwise we wouldn't be going to HS. Looking forward to Sci-Fi though. Haven't eaten there in years.

93boomer

Premium Member
I have dinner reservations at Sci-Fi one night. I think we will probably be at Epcot in the morning. I won't be able to get a FP for HS then. Maybe when I can add a 4th? If it is open? I wanted to walk in the park anyway and see if we can see some glimpses of the new areas. Otherwise we wouldn't be going to HS. Looking forward to Sci-Fi though. Haven't eaten there in years.
Oh yummy! We haven’t either. May have to add that one. DH wanted dinner at Rose and Crown so we made that one. We had the best meal there a couple of trips ago. I think we are in Epcot 3 of our 6 days! Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom