The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I found a video that explains how we do rope drop. Hope it helps with planning ps it's pretty much the same for all the parks

I'm still bitter they moved the opening sequence show to the castle. Nothing beats seeing the characters come in the train.
By moving it to the castle it looks like any generic show.

They could have had a tiny small show with the chars moving on the train to welcome the people, then move the characters out, then open the doors then do the castle show.

Cesar R M

This weather is sooo strange. Again, this morning blue skies and sunny with about 1 minute of flurries! My Mom lives north about 45 mts away and has snow on the ground.
I want my warm weather back—NOW!! :(
But, on a good note, I made our fpass choices and a dinner reservation for our May trip last night!! :happy:
Seems like you got the constipated cloud and your mom got the one with bowel problems XD

Cesar R M

I went to bed at 11ish, thanks! I’m sorry you’re feeling bad, hope you feel better soon!

For ‘minimal assistance’, I had to sign a pledge that “I will let him make his own mistakes but can provide minimal direction and supervision without overbearing influence.” Still not exactly sure what that means.lol.
I think it means that they will let the kid explore and try things.
And not having an angry teacher/care person telling him how do to everything.
Aka let the kid expand his mind than being directed everywhere.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'm still bitter they moved the opening sequence show to the castle. Nothing beats seeing the characters come in the train.
By moving it to the castle it looks like any generic show.

They could have had a tiny small show with the chars moving on the train to welcome the people, then move the characters out, then open the doors then do the castle show.
I agree the train show was better but it was such a cluster in front of the park that they had to do something.

MySmallWorldof4

I agree, but, my thought was that the emotion felt by the younger child in later life is really bitterness. Usually there was not enough time for the brain to record memory and then it just is a feeling of not having what someone else has/had. An older child, in my opinion has had the time to bond and record multiple events and it is far more hard drive emotional then bitterness. A person can talk out their sadness, but, many cannot and it stays with them for a very long time if not their entire life. Bitterness, can be rationalized away much easier if there are no hard wire memories. Please, understand that this is my opinion. Others mileage may vary.
Sure, absolutely. I am lucky to have not lost a parent as a young kid. So it is all mostly conjecture on my part.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
They could have EXPANDED the area. But they of course had to go for the cheapest way.
I don't think expanding there would work. There is only so far you could push the entry back before it affects the monorails ferrys etc. Moving them would be a real pita.
Would be nice to have a random timed train show of sorts.

MySmallWorldof4

The new tax law will help me tremendously with school.. it was a huge relief.. I just hope the government doesn’t change their mind about the new allowances with 529s anytime soon... at least not over the next 10-11 years. ;)
The benefits for homeschooler's with 529's were removed before the bill was passed. No deductions for school expenses for us. :cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom