The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

@21stamps everybody in my district learns cursive and Latin is still an elective
This is great news!!!

We’ve had Spanish since early learning days.. French is offered as well now in elementary, but my kiddo isn’t taking French yet.
Latin isn’t offered until 5th grade (don’t quote me, it’s 5th or 6th) Chinese is offered around 6th or 7th, but I don’t plan on him taking that unless he expresses interest.

I’m not sure about cursive in our school, I haven’t looked that far ahead yet.. we’re definitely not doing it now. I should probably find out if it’s taught later, I hope so!

Figgy1

I called out of work and went back to sleep. Woke up to the air raid sirens :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: (they test the tornado alarms at noon on Wednesdays). I have zero energy, but my temp was up to 97.9 when i woke up, so I can't complain about that!!

That's such an amazing idea!!

But did they have whoosits and whatsits galore??!?
Hope you're better and all Brookstone sold was whoosits and whatsits:hilarious:

Songbird76

I have a rental car now.. hopefully the shop will get all of the glass out of my car.

I have a bathroom guy coming in 20 minutes T has a dentist appointment directly after school, afterwards we have just enough time to run home and get him changed into his soccer uniform, and drive 35 minutes to practice. I should probably also find a spare minute to feed him.
Fun day ahead.. wish I wouldn’t have been up all night.
I hate days like that! It reminded me though...I have a bike repairman coming around 11 on Friday and I forgot that DS has half days on Friday, so that might not work. Hope you survive today!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom