The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks for asking. Brad is still pretty devastated but is coping. He is also bummed we will have to miss the funeral as it is on Tuesday and we will be gone. He and some of his other friends are going to visit the guys wife who is also a good friend of all of theirs on Thursday.

The wife of the guy who passed is also still pretty devastated and probably will be which is expected. She hadn't told her daughter yet but was going to last night that would be really tough. It's just hard to imagine something like that .

Very sad all around -- say a few prayers for the girl.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I don't do Facebook etc. but it looks like you had fun back in 2009.:D

I've only had a Facebook for a short while, maybe 2 years. I don't do it the way most do. I follow Disney Pages, small group of people that requested. But I'm a boring friend, I just read Disney Stuff.

Twitter I love. I follow so many and they are related to Disney somehow. It is my go to when I'm stuck in line or need to pass time waiting on something...like an airplane or on a train.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
View attachment 268717

Figgy @figmentfan423 , stop obsessing about the storm! Enough with watching the weather reports all day, because you've worked up yourself and @MySmallWorldof4 into a frenzy! :p It's not bombogenesis this time, it's just a regular ol' snowstorm. ;):joyfull:

I don't know what @figmentfan423 or @MySmallWorldof4 are getting weather wise but we have had 24 hours of bizarre weather starting last evening. Hard snow pellets, then ice, by 8pm ice melted then the snow came, melted, then more ice and snow on top of that. I finally just went to sleep. Woke up this morning to Snow Cone ice without flavoring. Now that was fun trying to get off the the truck and car. And all day today on and off ice pellets to huge fluffy white snow only you could love. The Sunshine. Then Snow. So strange!

21stamps

I've only had a Facebook for a short while, maybe 2 years. I don't do it the way most do. I follow Disney Pages, small group of people that requested. But I'm a boring friend, I just read Disney Stuff.

Twitter I love. I follow so many and they are related to Disney somehow. It is my go to when I'm stuck in line or need to pass time waiting on something...like an airplane or on a train.
I still miss MySpace :hilarious:

I’ve been on FB since late 2008.
Everyone in my “friends list” is friends, family, past or present coworkers, former classmates.. I’m not one to have 897,452,681.7 ‘friends’ whom I’ve never met.. I do have 2 people from this site..those are the only ones who I don’t know personally, but Disney Friends almost count as personal, right? ;)

I’ve been on Instagram for the past couple of years, but only relatively recently have I started to use it regularly.

Pinterest is a given.

I’ve been on Twitter for the past year or so.. However, with Twitter it’s not at all like my other social media accounts.. I don’t know anyone that I follow.lol I’m just on there to read some info and laugh ;)

I did join Snapchat last summer, still have no idea how to use it. So why did I join? Because friends of mine were going to Disney, and they Snap instead of FB.. so of course I had to follow along on their trip. :)

MySmallWorldof4

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom