The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Well, we have a bit of a blizzard outside. Wind has been crazy all day and now it is snowing pretty heavy. There was a nice little layer of ice under the snow too. Oh and our power was flickering too. :( Our students had off today and we had parent teacher conferences starting at noon. Conferences were supposed to go until 8pm but the district cancelled anything after 4pm. We'll see about school tomorrow, my guess will be a 2 hour delay but who knows.
Sympathy like, stay safe my friend

Figgy1

th
1520327596393.png

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The I wash them in cold. I have air dried them and put them in the dryer on low.

I have a compact crossbody, Baggalini fabric bag, that I use on weekends, just to carry the essentials.

On Sunday, I went to Wendy's. As I was attempting to pump some ketchup out of their container, the stupid thing was tilted sideways, and ketchup went flying--all over my bag! :mad: I wiped it off with napkins as best I could. When I got home, I threw it in the washing machine and put it in the dryer on low -- came out as good as new. (P.S.: The bag color was black, so that's why there was no visible staining from the ketchup.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Carp I have to run out today, somehow I'm out of soy milk again:banghead: The good thing about going out is I only need one thing, the roads are clear enough to go to the mall and walk and there may also be a Target visit before I get to cooking and laundry. I hate storm prep.

Just one thing? We're out of mostly everything, but can last through the end of the week (plus I buy my main meal and snacks at work during the weekdays). Oh, the reason I'm out of a lot of stuff is because I went to the grocery store on the weekend (not my favorite one to begin with, but it was on the way), and didn't buy anything.

Long story short it was a cluster-xyz at the checkout area. They never have enough people on registers, and I don't go to the self-checkout registers either. (If they want me to do their job, they have to give me a discount.)

Then after waiting in line, the register went down--and instead of them directing the people in the defunct line to the front of an existing working register line (ahead of those who had just arrived), they just told us to go to another line. :rolleyes::banghead: Some people started arguing with one another, trying to cut into those lines. (The people who just arrived didn't have a clue what was going on.).

I left the entire cart full of carp (about $80 worth) there and walked out of the store.

Figgy1

Just one thing? We're out of mostly everything, but can last through the end of the week (plus I buy my main meal and snacks at work during the weekdays). Oh, the reason I'm out of a lot of stuff is because I went to the grocery store on the weekend (not my favorite one to begin with, but it was on the way), and didn't buy anything.

Long story short it was a cluster-xyz at the checkout area. They never have enough people on registers, and I don't go to the self-checkout registers either. (If they want me to do their job, they have to give me a discount.)

Then after waiting in line, the register went down--and instead of them directing the people in the defunct line to the front of an existing working register line (ahead of those who had just arrived), they just told us to go to another line. :rolleyes::banghead: Some people started arguing with one another, trying to cut into those lines. (The people who just arrived didn't have a clue what was going on.).

I left the entire cart full of carp (about $80 worth) there and walked out of the store.
Good luck and stay safe my friend. ps can you send your dh out for what you need?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The weather con artist really have no clue what is happening near my house for tomorrow nights storm. It's a toss up between snow and rain. Or a little both.

Boston area is in the 4-6" snow range now--keeps inching up each day. Have your totals been vascillating as well? (P.S. Don't drive over your bridges down there during this! :eek: ) I saw the photos from the truck that fell over, from the recent storm--yikes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom