The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Gabe1

I think I finally figured it out... your real name is Anna and you live in Arendelle! Figmentfan423 is just a misleading screen name and you share the location with your sister Elsa (screen name @MinnieM123).

Note: the giveaway is the 3 digit ending to your screen names, but, only 2 of the numbers are alike indicating two of the family. Groundhog is a code word for "my sister". Move over Hercule!

When we were out to dinner last night we had a family diagonally to the side of us. Grandma, Mom & Dad along with their two sons I'd guess maybe 2 years old and 4 years old.

The two year old boy was just having a hoot of a time playing with his buck naked Elsa Barbie Doll. This doll was walk'n the table, flying like an airplane, kiss'n Grandma, Elsa was very active throughout our entire meal.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
When we were out to dinner last night we had a family diagonally to the side of us. Grandma, Mom & Dad along with their two sons I'd guess maybe 2 years old and 4 years old.

The two year old boy was just having a hoot of a time playing with his buck naked Elsa Barbie Doll. This doll was walk'n the table, flying like an airplane, kiss'n Grandma, Elsa was very active throughout our entire meal.

:joyfull::hilarious:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

Well don't i feel dumb... I just now realized that Diagon Alley was likely coined from diagonally, which makes total sense with it's placement with the muggle world.... Because i was reading your post while too tired and thought i read Diagon Alley :hilarious::hilarious:

Gabe1

Ha ha.. yeah, I hope my son’s school never decides to implement a “Fall Break”. Keep the break, let us out earlier so we can enjoy summer longer.

It was so hard no matter when or why those days were given. A chunk of parents were always trying to find a place Junior while Mom and Dad were at work. In the month of November there wasn't one week where the kids went to school a full week. March was usually the same way if Easter fell away from Spring Break. And even if it was an institute day and staff was there students in sports, music and activities were to arrive for those practices or games scheduled after school hours. Yep, excuse me while I leave early again 'cause I got to go home, get Junior and take him to school at 330 pm for Practice! :cautious:

Gabe1

Well don't i feel dumb... I just now realized that Diagon Alley was likely coined from diagonally, which makes total sense with it's placement with the muggle world.... Because i was reading your post while too tired and thought i read Diagon Alley :hilarious::hilarious:

Well I am so happy I typed diagonally vs a family seated NEXT to us. :joyfull:
beloved-diagon-alley-hagrid-harry-potter-Favim.com-2646203.jpg

StarWarsGirl

The friend who just got the apartment and I went shopping today. Got her a bunch of stuff for her apartment. Stuff she neededb a couple of thing I had her buy because I know my parents keep them around and they're useful. A couple of things she protested, but she's got a very bossy, strong willed friend. 😂 Then a couple of things she wanted me to tell her if she should buy or mot, and I said, "Up to you" and she wasn't sure what to do with me at that point.

She bought a TV stand, so we ordered pizza and set that up. Now I understand why my parents have always bought furniture preassembled. My goodness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom