The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Oh my. Sympathy like.
It's partly cloudy and 77 here right now. Was pretty much the same yesterday.

:cautious:
Jealousy
Thanks. I just checked the weather and lo and behold they have snow for Wednesday 1-3". It was originally going to be rain. :banghead: Here is hoping that it turns back to rain.
Sympathy like. I'm looking at 3-6 or 6-9. Another snow day:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Oh wow.. I feel for ya ladies!! Sending good thoughts and wishes for warm weather! We have snow on the forecast one day this week.. I’m hoping it’s wrong!!

Enough with snow and rain everywhere!

MySmallWorldof4

I almost don't care if summer vacation gets cancelled. We can't do much of anything between band and chorus anyway. I'll go to the pool sans kiddos.:angelic::angelic::angelic:
My SIL lives in Clifton and she says they have something there called Project Graduation. So supposedly because of that they cannot have the school year go past the original graduation date. Do they have that in your district?

Figgy1

Premium Member
My SIL lives in Clifton and she says they have something there called Project Graduation. So supposedly because of that they cannot have the school year go past the original graduation date. Do they have that in your district?
We can get pretty close to the end of June. We have lost every day off between now and the end of the year as far as I can tell. I know we had a bunch of extra days built in.

Goofyernmost

Sympathy like. I'm looking at 3-6 or 6-9. Another snow day:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I think I finally figured it out... your real name is Anna and you live in Arendelle! Figmentfan423 is just a misleading screen name and you share the location with your sister Elsa (screen name @MinnieM123).

Note: the giveaway is the 3 digit ending to your screen names, but, only 2 of the numbers are alike indicating two of the family. Groundhog is a code word for "my sister". Move over Hercule!

MySmallWorldof4

I think I finally figured it out... your real name is Anna and you live in Arendelle! Figmentfan423 is just a misleading screen name and you share the location with your sister Elsa (screen name @MinnieM123).

Note: the giveaway is the 3 digit ending to your screen names, but, only 2 of the numbers are alike indicating two of the family. Groundhog is a code word for "my sister". Move over Hercule!
Glad I wasn't drinking water reading this post. I would have totally spit all over the keyboard.:hilarious::hilarious:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

well-played-old-sport.jpg

MySmallWorldof4

Ha ha.. yeah, I hope my son’s school never decides to implement a “Fall Break”. Keep the break, let us out earlier so we can enjoy summer longer.
My kids will be at the 180 day mark by the second week of May. I like to plow straight through. If it wasn't so tiring homeschooling 4, I think I would just continuously go through the year and have them graduated before they turn 15.:hilarious: I just don't have that much energy.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom