The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

12in12

No, no Keurig. I decided to go with the French Bistro. I enjoyed it it reminded me of eating my Mickey waffles in the food court. I was also eating pancakes made from the mix they use at Disney to make the Mickey waffles.
That sounds like a perfect morning to me!

Okay for those who wanted to see the princess room in all its glory.... Here's how i painted gender neutral room before...
View attachment 267915

And here's how the princess room looks now (which definitely fits her personality better)...

View attachment 267916
View attachment 267917
View attachment 267918
View attachment 267919

Of course some photos had to be included from our trip to Disney...
View attachment 267920

And here's the royal Highness herself...
View attachment 267921

You cannot tell from the pictures but that pink wall is glittery and sparkly. It's too subtle to show up in the photos though.

The princess in me wants A's room.:inlove:

Songbird76

Okay for those who wanted to see the princess room in all its glory.... Here's how i painted gender neutral room before...
View attachment 267915

And here's how the princess room looks now (which definitely fits her personality better)...

View attachment 267916
View attachment 267917
View attachment 267918
View attachment 267919

Of course some photos had to be included from our trip to Disney...
View attachment 267920

And here's the royal Highness herself...
View attachment 267921

You cannot tell from the pictures but that pink wall is glittery and sparkly. It's too subtle to show up in the photos though.
I love your repurposed doll rack thing. That's very clever!!

Songbird76

yikes, a month?:?? :banghead:

tenor.gif
I hate to tell you, but yes....that's about how long mine lasted. It took me a couple of weeks before I went to the doctor and then I think it lasted for about 4 more weeks after that, BUT I was not given any sort of meds. So maybe yours won't last as long.

Songbird76

The room (and A) is beautiful! When I was a kid that was the room of my dreams!
Mine too!!!! But then, when I was growing up, my room was about the size of a shoebox, so just the sheer size of that room makes my jaw drop...it's about the size of our master bedroom in our current house. It must feel like a palace to a 3 year old!! Add in the pink and glitter, with the fluffy white bed....yeah, my inner child is drooling.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Mine too!!!! But then, when I was growing up, my room was about the size of a shoebox, so just the sheer size of that room makes my jaw drop...it's about the size of our master bedroom in our current house. It must feel like a palace to a 3 year old!! Add in the pink and glitter, with the fluffy white bed....yeah, my inner child is drooling.

My husband used a wide angle lens so the room looks a bit bigger than it is. I mean it's a nice large room for a kid, but not master bedroom big!

Songbird76

That is a heck of an alias ...
Even more impressive when you consider my daughter's name is short, and I butterfinger has a LOT of letters in it. One of my friends from a Harry Potter forum had a kindle fire when they first came out, and every time she typed "super", the kindle would autocorrect it to "@$$ zoology" (the 3 letter word being an alternative to rear, behind, or in olden days: donkey). I think autocorrect is a strange animal.

donaldtoo

Spent the better part of the day doin' yard work. Got a lot done, but, still more to do tomorrow...weather permitting. Had to bring it inside a little early once the drizzle started.
And, 63 pages behind now. Gonna' try to ketchup as much as I can, but, will probably hafta' leap forward by the end of the weekend.
Wish me luck!
Hope your all OK and stayin' safe. Sounds like there's more crazy weather happening around the country...

Cesar R M

I hate to tell you, but yes....that's about how long mine lasted. It took me a couple of weeks before I went to the doctor and then I think it lasted for about 4 more weeks after that, BUT I was not given any sort of meds. So maybe yours won't last as long.
hipefully not, they are worried it might spread to my hear, and that is bad news.

anyway so far so good. fingers crossed..etc..etc..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom