The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
The Terminix man that was here yesterday didn't do much. He placed two mouse traps virtually next to each other behind/near our back door. There's a huge separation between the door, and the floor, even with the door closed. Our house/door has shifted a whole lot due to construction, and huge trucks traveling down the streets nearby. There are also two holes/cracks nearby outside the back door. Not sure how mice are entering exactly, but after moving lots of stuff from under my back porch we found lots of evidence of mice. Mice Poop everywhere. I swept and vacuumed a lot yesterday. My grandson's cousin appeared just at the right time, and I put him to work. The area is less cluttered now, and I think the food source has been removed. Didn't think mice would eat grass seed, or I wouldn't have stored the 1/2 used bag where it was. My tenant is keeping her cats in because she's afraid they will touch the traps. The traps are one of those cardboard glue traps, and then another one with bait, but that's all enclosed. Do I feel better. No Not really. I walk around my house always looking. Even though technically the mouse was never up here. Did get upstairs, but the cats killed that one. I still think the cat/cats carried that one up there, or chased it, but they're not talking, so I don't know for sure.
Sympathy like, 2 words Legal Action. or at least a good threat

MOXOMUMD

The Terminix man that was here yesterday didn't do much. He placed two mouse traps virtually next to each other behind/near our back door. There's a huge separation between the door, and the floor, even with the door closed. Our house/door has shifted a whole lot due to construction, and huge trucks traveling down the streets nearby. There are also two holes/cracks nearby outside the back door. Not sure how mice are entering exactly, but after moving lots of stuff from under my back porch we found lots of evidence of mice. Mice Poop everywhere. I swept and vacuumed a lot yesterday. My grandson's cousin appeared just at the right time, and I put him to work. The area is less cluttered now, and I think the food source has been removed. Didn't think mice would eat grass seed, or I wouldn't have stored the 1/2 used bag where it was. My tenant is keeping her cats in because she's afraid they will touch the traps. The traps are one of those cardboard glue traps, and then another one with bait, but that's all enclosed. Do I feel better. No Not really. I walk around my house always looking. Even though technically the mouse was never up here. Did get upstairs, but the cats killed that one. I still think the cat/cats carried that one up there, or chased it, but they're not talking, so I don't know for sure.
Blah. I've used Tomcat green blocks. They come in a trap where the mouse goes in, eats some of the green block and it'll dry them up from the inside. Usually you'll never find them but if you do they are dehydrated little furballs and they don't stink when they die. Mice can get in a hole the size of a nickel. The one time we used sticky traps one got its head and front leg caught then proceeded to push itself (and the trap) around with its back legs. :grumpy: My ex took it out to the backwoods and put it out of its misery.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Okay for those who wanted to see the princess room in all its glory.... Here's how i painted gender neutral room before...
20180303_120849.jpg

And here's how the princess room looks now (which definitely fits her personality better)...

received_1990254447669956.jpeg
received_1990254434336624.jpeg
received_1990254521003282.jpeg
received_1990254537669947.jpeg

Of course some photos had to be included from our trip to Disney...
20180303_120353.jpg

And here's the royal Highness herself...
received_1990254524336615.jpeg

You cannot tell from the pictures but that pink wall is glittery and sparkly. It's too subtle to show up in the photos though.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Okay for those who wanted to see the princess room in all its glory.... Here's how i painted gender neutral room before...
View attachment 267915

And here's how the princess room looks now (which definitely fits her personality better)...

View attachment 267916
View attachment 267917
View attachment 267918
View attachment 267919

View attachment 267920

View attachment 267921

You cannot tell from the pictures but that pink wall is glittery and sparkly. It's too subtle to show up in the photos though.

Looks a bit short of princess dresses ...

StarWarsGirl

Whelp, no trees down. At least not any on our property. A piece of downspout came off.

I slept on the main floor. We have a love seat we inherited when my grandfather died where you press a button and it reclines. I reclined it all the way back and slept on that. Then my dad decided at 7 am to get up and start unloading the dishwsher. On a Saturday...
tumblr_mcv3dkjbAy1qiu1tyo2_500.gif

By then the wind advisory was gone and I wasn't seeing swaying trees, so I went up to my own bed.

Jasmine in the middle of the night decided it would be great to sleep on my chest. So I was awoken by an 11 pound kitten hitting my chest. You can see when it happened on my FitBit app since it tracks my sleep. :hilarious:

Cesar R M

View attachment 267915

View attachment 267916
View attachment 267917
View attachment 267918
View attachment 267919

View attachment 267920

View attachment 267921

Impressive change!!!

93boomer

Premium Member
View attachment 267915

View attachment 267916
View attachment 267917
View attachment 267918
View attachment 267919

View attachment 267920

View attachment 267921

Very pretty!! Good job!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom