The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I got two packages today.

Package #1 3 new Disney books. Vault of Walt Vol 6 by Jim Korkis, Call Me Walt by Jim Korkis and The Unauthorized Story of the Haunted Mansion by Jeff Baham

and

Package #2 I ordered Joffrey's Coffee! I ordered the Jiko, Kona, French Bistro, Boma, and California Grill blends. I ordered those because I have had them all before. But now I have to decide which to have for breakfast tomorrow! Any suggestions?

I am very excited for my weekend!

MySmallWorldof4

After numerous panic attacks, I am finally home!!!! They were like you can leave early. It's like I'll leave now but I don't want to seem to greedy.

First picture is the bridge I travel everyday. Picture not taken by me and bridge was closed. And second is my alternate route which I was stuck on the bridge freaking out for a good ten minutes waiting to get by. Might have been shorter but it felt longer. I need a drink. I only have beer....need something stronger.

View attachment 267755
View attachment 267757
Glad you made it home safe. We just have killer winds and light flurries from outer bands.

MySmallWorldof4

It is amazing how much money is out there for for Sports especially at Big Ten Schools, big bucks. But Division 3 Universities actually have major money too out there for scholarships. My niece is at a very awesome small University in middle of no-where NY, their tuition is $52,000 a year rack rate. She knew what she was doing. No she never had the goal of being a professional Field Hockey Player she is Pre-med however getting the first 4 years taken care of frees up options for her pursuing her doctorate degree. These small private colleges often have endowment money galore. My DD was offered just shy of a full ride to Tulane, that school averages over a
2 Billion dollar endowment fund. Can't even wrap my brain around that. My DD attended University of IL-Champaign, (ranked about 25 in the US) they average in their foundation about 1.5 billion.

I so agree, it takes planning to tap into those resources. The average family can't put away $120,000 to $200,000 per child.
State schools by me if you are a resident are under 6k per year if you commute. Spending 50k a year for college is nuts, especially if you add grad school to that.

Cesar R M

Like shingles? Those are miserable!!! Feel better!!! Are you taking any sort of pain reliever? I was told when one of the kids had chicken pox to give pain relievers because itching is a form of pain...it's an irritation of the nerves, so pain relievers actually work against the itch as well.
Thats the weird part, It must have hit one of my nerves that do not work (because of the many surgeries I've had in that side, the biggest one my implant)

Because I have minimal pain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom