The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Yes! :geek: We were raised not to waste food so leftover chip or cracker crumbs went on the tuna casserole. I usually sprinkle a little dry Stove Top stuffing on top before baking for a little crunch.
You know, I am starting to believe that I am the only person in the world that doesn't like "crunch" in my food. Cereal needs to get soggy and soak up the milk. I don't like homemade baked Mac & Cheese because of the dried like a bone crunch of the top layer. There are to many other examples to list, but, you get the idea. For years now, I have tried to decide if this desire for crunch was created by TV or it just played off an already existing obsession. Doesn't really matter, what matters is that I don't like crunch mixed in with soft. Chips, peanuts, etc. alone OK, but, otherwise... Nope!
A chunk of chocolate in Ice Cream is a possible exception.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
You know, I am starting to believe that I am the only person in the world that doesn't like "crunch" in my food. Cereal needs to get soggy and soak up the milk. I don't like homemade baked Mac & Cheese because of the dried like a bone crunch of the top layer. There are to many other examples to list, but, you get the idea. For years now, I have tried to decide if this desire for crunch was created by TV or it just played off an already existing obsession. Doesn't really matter, what matters is that I don't like crunch mixed in with soft. Chips, peanuts, etc. alone OK, but, otherwise... Nope!
A chunk of chocolate in Ice Cream is a possible exception.
may be an age thing ;)

MOXOMUMD

That was me last night. Around 3 a.m. I smelled skunk outside for about ten minutes. Blah! 😝 Then at 4 I smelled it again...and it lingered. 😑 At 4:30 I get up and look out the window and it's grazing on the flower buds in my yard by my window. 😡 I knocked on the window and it looked around, ate some more then ambled on. The smell stayed.

I blame ground hogs (which we have a lot of) because ground hogs and skunks often live in the same burrow.

BAChicagoGal

Terminix is coming out today to inspect my property. We need to figure out how/where the mice are getting in at, and then tomorrow someone else will come back and set traps. Thankfully this is all covered on the Terminix contract that I already have. They have been successful in keeping the ants away. Let's see how successful they are with the mice. Last week, it was the mouse cornered and killed by my tenant's two cats, and a few days ago my grandson's cousin spotted a mouse under my back porch at 4 a.m. in the morning. He works over night and had come home early. The mouse was helping himself to a bag of grass seed I had stored under the porch. This whole scenario makes me want to puke, but I guess I shouldn't let a tiny little mouse scare me. But they do.

MOXOMUMD

Might be, but, I always was that way even before old age set in. I still have my original equipment teeth, so it isn't that.:D
It's a personal preference thing for you I guess. My daughter from a young age won't eat anything that will stick in her teeth. No nuts, caramel, celery, etc. She'll cook with those things then pick them out. And another preference, neither of us will eat meat that's not well done.

MouseDreaming

So I'm not that original naming a pet Jasmine? :hilarious:
You can have Jasmine. When ours was first home as a pup, and we were trying to come up with a name, my DH said Princess Jasmine. I looked at him and he said this family is so Disney crazy, has to be a princess. Now, she often gets called Jazzy, for short. Interestingly, that started before DS started playing jazz.

MouseDreaming

I'm heading out shopping today. I don't need much but no way am I going out tomorrow and if the storm comes in as currently predicted I'm not getting out Saturday either.
My afternoon shopping might be postponed, too. It is warm enough temp wise to be rain right now, but should be switching to snow, soon. With ice underneath the snow, I'll just stay put, if I can. Despite it being warm enough for rain, Real feel temp is 18. Oh little Ground Hog...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom