The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yep. It is a creepy business model. I generally trust the other website of Disney Food Blog and All Ears for food reviews. AJ seems to enjoy the same type of food I do and snacks reviews are great. All Ears will flat out tell you if they are not staging a meal between courses correctly. That is something that bugs me. If I order an appetizer I want that before the meal and time to actually eat it.
I think with the $22 price tag it will be exactly what they serve at lunch put out buffet style with some fillers.:cautious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
The Disney Food Blog has a long established reputation for being a call it as you see it person. She has the following for the same reason and sponsors. She doesn't fear ticking Disney off and Disney doesn't try to tick her off. Bonus she is a very good photographer.

Also one of the very few Disney Bloggers that is Female.
I like her but find her a bit too polite when talking about bad food. The guys at disunplugged will just say it sucked if it did. I don't always agree with them but they speak their minds. My favorite was Tony's review 1519898036611.png

MySmallWorldof4

The Disney Food Blog has a long established reputation for being a call it as you see it person. She has the following for the same reason and sponsors. She doesn't fear ticking Disney off and Disney doesn't try to tick her off. Bonus she is a very good photographer.

Also one of the very few Disney Bloggers that is Female.
I read DFB just to keep up with food offerings. I do note her reviews. She has a job I am definitely jealous of, eating at Disney for a living. While the food may not be great half the time, at least it is at Disney. ;)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
That is a good plan. Jet (our oldest) was afraid of rides her first trip to Disney but somehow we convinced her to ride Soarin and she loved it! I saw your post that A will be tall enough. Maybe if she likes Ariel, etc give Soarin a try!

Yeah i figured the rides would snowball.... If she likes one particular ride, then I'll try some others like that one. So if she likes the Little Mermaid one we can try Nemo too.

Wooba. How tall is she now?:jawdrop:

She's 39.25 inches now without shoes!! She's in the 93rd percentile for height!

Songbird76

And I am envious. My kitchen is too small for such things.:bawling:
Mine too! When we win millions in the lottery, I plan to have a house built that will have a nice kitchen...something with lots of cupboard space, a kitchen island, an American-sized oven and a stove top with 6 burners, or at least 4 that I can actually use all at the same time and NOT have pans that can't be in the middle of the burner because they don't fit. And something that my husband and I can both be in there and not stepping on eachother's toes. And it would be nice to be able to open the freezer and the dishwasher at the same time. (DH usually starts loading the dishwasher after I get home from work and need to put my water bottle in the freezer, but the dishwasher door almost touches the freezer door when the dishwasher is open.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom