The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

That's a bit high for Target to charge for Coco, unless you have a blu-ray. I just buy the regular DVDs and those are usually $3-5 cheaper than blu-ray.

The DVD I bought a week ago (The Florida Project, was $12.99) which was $3.00 cheaper than the price at Barnes & Noble for the exact same thing. Anyway, Coco in my Target this week is priced at $17.99 for the DVD.
Yeah. I got the Blu-Ray DVD combo.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
45 mins. was about all I sat there. We were on our first week-long vacation since June of '13, an had just finished an hour-long barrier reef snorkeling excursion. So yea, I sat for a while.
We were on the go the vast majority of the cruise, but, I did sit from time to time. I do enjoy just sitting sometimes. Remember all those removed Park benches at WDW that so many seem to complain about these days...? 😉

I will sit on a wall outsided Rock'n while waiting on Manchild but I don't usually sit more than to eat a Mickey Premium Bar. Slurp. :hungry: Remember me talking about day 2 of hurricane Irma on lockdown and finding a way to bolt once the curfew was lifted. Day one was an adventure, 2 was torture.

I believe it is likely more what we are conditioned to do over a lifetime. I've always had careers that had me on my feet 95% of the day. I walked Walt and previous Pups at least 5 miles a day. It is more this time of the day when I get home that I sit. I guess I just not wired to be sedentary. I love beautiful beaches and waters. One would find me walking them swishing my feet in the sand and water.

Sillysidewalker

I’m debating on cancelking Netflix again. We haven’t watched it in two weeks. I’m also seriously over paying for FuboTV.
Plus, and this is nothing new, but I hate that I have to have a large cable package, when we seriously don’t even watch much tv...there’s days when the tv doesn’t get turned on except for my morning news show. But the channels we do watch require a 500,456 channel subscription.

Has anyone here cut the cord? I’m so scared of the idea, but I’m sick of paying so much for tv and streaming services.

We are stuck in a contract so no cord cutting for us. However before you cancel Netflix have you seen Peaky Blinders? I never thought I would like it but Cillian turned it into an obsession for us. We binged watched all the episodes twice. Parts can get gory but it’s still so good.

Sillysidewalker

We have day tickets and i was planning on doing the same. Taking a weekday off work to avoid the crowds. Hoping to go a few days at least before our Disney fastpass window opens up so i know what kinds of rides i can push!

That is a good plan. Jet (our oldest) was afraid of rides her first trip to Disney but somehow we convinced her to ride Soarin and she loved it! I saw your post that A will be tall enough. Maybe if she likes Ariel, etc give Soarin a try!

donaldtoo

Absolutely. My Spam folder is full of nonsense, and my regular mail has stuff popping up from lots of places/companies. I guess everyone is trying to "get their foot in the door" in some way or another.

Then there are the countless ad papers that get deposited on my doorstep each and every week. Since we have three mailboxes, they throw three ad papers on the porch. I think this happens about twice a week, because my garbage can is full of these ads that I don't read. I then have to remove the plastic sleaves, and toss them in my recycle cart. I need to put a big sign somewhere out front of my house that says "NO ADS Please!

My grandparents on my moms side had an old galvanized gate to their farm...

image.jpeg

That had this sign on it...

image.jpeg

Gabe1

What a wonderful day-even though it is cool and rainy. Just paid off our next WDW vacay, getting tax refund, and DH got a raise today! Why can't every day be this good?? :joyfull:

7898258374_f90429ee47_z.jpg

Gabe1

My grandparents on my moms side had an old galvanized gate to their farm...

View attachment 267430

That had this sign on it...

View attachment 267431

This was at least a 2 foot square sign on my back gate to my house. It was a picture of a Shepard, my first pup.
She had a thing for scaling fences or opening the gate with nose. It was fun though when people would walk up the drive when I wouldn't answer the door, I give them enough time to read the sign and let her out.

s-l500.png

Gabe1

I am firmly in the Android camp and have been for many years.

I had Androids and moved to iPhones. It is time to buy another, I bought this one when DD graduated college. I do swish around though, my laptop is not an apple, so out of my budget when I got this one. I also like the touch and zoom screen alot. Have 2 tablets one Android and one apple. Can't tell ya the last time I used the Android one, it was perfectly fine, no issued. But when I got an iPad it made somethings much easier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom