The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

I am so sorry. I hope it is all dry, by now. That rain was something else, when it was here, and it looks like it just kept going.

It is thanks! The water didn’t reach anything besides our tent, which dried and is totally fine.

James did a shoe size in 3 weeks when we were on vacation once, That was fun:banghead:

The same exact thing happened to me this past Fall. 2 pair of shoes weren’t even worn yet!! Shoes, soccer cleats, summer clothes (for our Thanksgiving vacation), winter clothes, and school uniform pants all had to be replaced. Literally within 2 months- 3 weeks within buying them.

The worst part was the same exact thing had happened in early summer. All of the clothes that I had purchased in April no longer fit in early June.

Oh it was so frustrating, but Fall was worse. I’m hoping he fits in some of the vacation clothes this coming spring, this time I bought them in larger sizes than I typically do.

MouseDreaming

Yeah, it really wasn't good. And that was one we only did because we LOVE Lady and the Tramp. But we had an ADR and even with it, we had quite a wait and then they shoved us into a back corner where we could see the staff by the bussing station and see them all goofing around while we were waiting for service, and we were right next to an outlet, so people kept coming over to our table to plug their phones in or to pick them back up before leaving the restaurant, it was FREEZING in there (I heard someone in the bathroom complaining about it, and DH heard someone complaining to a manager, so I know it wasn't just us) and the food was just meh. DD LOVES spaghetti...it's one of her favorites...she wouldn't even eat it. There was no flavor. If they would put some TLC into it, it could be a great place. We loved it when we went there on our honeymoon, but that was in 2001.
Ok, I kind of wonder about this. We have never had a bad meal at Tony's. But the last time we were there would have been maybe 2013? On the last trip, at Christmas, I have to say all of the food I had at MK was sub par. Pecos Bill, Columbia Harbour House, and Liberty Tree for lunch. I used to love their pot roast. This time it was dry, what I could eat of it. It had a lot of fat, too. So maybe it is across the board, at this point?

But Pinocchio Haus as a buffet? I don't even understand how they would set it up. Maybe they could do something with the Horseshoe? They could improve that buffet. And then you don't have to overhaul Pinocchio, and could work on food quality over all, instead?

MySmallWorldof4

Ok, I kind of wonder about this. We have never had a bad meal at Tony's. But the last time we were there would have been maybe 2013? On the last trip, at Christmas, I have to say all of the food I had at MK was sub par. Pecos Bill, Columbia Harbour House, and Liberty Tree for lunch. I used to love their pot roast. This time it was dry, what I could eat of it. It had a lot of fat, too. So maybe it is across the board, at this point?

But Pinocchio Haus as a buffet? I don't even understand how they would set it up. Maybe they could do something with the Horseshoe? They could improve that buffet. And then you don't have to overhaul Pinocchio, and could work on food quality over all, instead?
That is too intelligent of an idea.

12in12

Picked it up at Target. You won’t be disappointed. Actually wish we had a 70” screen to watch it. The animation is just spectacular.
I wasn’t even aware that it didn’t do well! I’m surprised! We loved it, and pretty much everyone I know also went to see it and loved it as well.

That’s disappointing to hear.

I was so busy today, was at the office til 8:30pm. I’ll definitely go buy it tomorrow.
I didn't know either that Coco hadn't done well. I loved it and want to see it again soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom